FINISHED Flower Borders

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lyn you did a Fantastic job!!

I love it! You all did GREAT!! I am so proud of you  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

AWWW Shucks Tracy ;) you made my day and I was even late to class too. Your step by step pictures are great!! I love everyones flower boarders there all awesome :p

Nutti, Lyn and Susanne your flower borders are gorgeous darlings!!

Nutti, I love your fountain!

Lyn, for your first project you did awesome!

Susanne, I absolutely love all your flowers, especially the pink ones. The kitty and flower pots are way cool!

Burnt finger count: Nutti - 3, Lyn - 1 ;)

Wow! I like how they're all different too! Outstanding job everyone, and your flower borders are beautiful!

I wanted to sit in on the class, but came home sick and went to bed. Just now got up, and going back to bed soon. In case you wondered where I was ...

sarrkmmm, You did a Awesome Job!! Thanks so much for joining in with us!!

Now the two people who could not get things to work, please send me a PM. I'll help you out on what you missed.

;)

Linda, I hope youfeel better soon.

It was really a great class and I enjoyed every second of it. Here's pics of mine. The owner of the Lily is wild about wildflowers and has always wanted a wild, overgrown garden with lots of purple flowers and a gazing ball. So now she has one. <pausing> And her email reply just came back from the picture I sent her and she's happy dancing. ;)

Tracy, thanks again for holding the class and sharing your expertise with us.

Deb

You all did such a wonderful job! I am so Proud of you all!!!

They are all so different and so traquil to look at!! Thank you all for taking the class with me. I am humbled once again by how creative youall got. They are truly works of art!!

;)

Okay, well, here's mine. A little different... I didn't have any clay flowers but I did manage to scrounge up some small white daisies and hyacinth-looking thingy's. I need to add some stones and a little turtle on the log. I know the daisies aren't to scale, just pretend that they are white sunflowers. ;)

Yours all look so elegant! Very impressive. I like the little flocked deer, and Susanne's cat. Oh, so many beautiful pictures!!!

By the way, this reminds me of the upcoming Philadelphia Flower Show. Has anyone here competed in the Miniature Settings class? I thought about it, but realized that I couldn't tend to the tiny plants - I'd have to drive in every morning to freshen or replace them. Has anyone seen this? Absolutely amazing. You have to do a large diorama in 1" scale, with at least six different species of live plants... to scale! I'm going to the show next week... I'll post pix.