Who was your first movie star crush?

Deb

I was just thinking today (a rare event but occasionally I give it a whirl) and for some reason, my mind drifted to thinking about my first crush on a movie star. <sighing dreamily> It was Dean Martin. I loved everything about that man and still do. His songs turn my knees to jelly to this very day. Later on, I had a crush on Charles Bronson and I still get twitter-pated over Sam Elliot, but Dean Martin was always my "first love". It's kind of odd considering that I was born long after he had passed his peak of popularity, but there was just something special about him.

Who was yours?

Deb

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My very first crush was on Jeremy Jackson when he played David hasselhoffs son on baywatch i think i was about 10 years old then.

My current crush is Michael Weatherly which is kind of funny because i have actually sort of met him. I used to work on the set of Dark Angel so i had seen him many times. I am quite sure he has no idea who i am but i definetely remember him. I have both seasons of the show and just finished watching them a couple weeks ago I think i may have to watch them over again just to see more of him.

Have to say my "first crush" is James Garner. I've loved him since Maverick all the way through to The Notebook (still cry my eyes out over that movie). My other "crushes" are Mel Gibson (lots of eye candy in the Maverick movie :lol: ) and Harrison Ford, but James Garner is the man!

Hmmmm, well I did have a crush on Anthony Andrews from when he played Ivanhoe but it might just have been the "knight" so to speak, had a thing for men in uniform LOL...

This was a fun trip down memory lane!!!

Hugs

I don't remember my first 'movie star' crush, but I sure remember the one I have now. Mark Harmon. That man just .... I can't even describe it. The older he gets the better looking he gets. Swoon.....(fans face). What a way to start the morning.

<push> cough breath <push> phew... I was just bringing in the wayback machine.

My first real celebrity crush was Shaun Cassidy (the Hardy Boys..remember them on tv?) I could not tell you any of the plot lines of the shows cause I was too busy staring at his blonde feathered hair. I used to get mad when it was following week and the show was Nancy Drew.

I share a movie star crush with my RL best friend..Johnny Depp. We have watched every single solitary movie he has ever been in...good and bad..(not many were bad)

Cute when young, handsome now!

Geez, i can't think!!!! I'd have to say that i crushed on sam elliot, scott baio, harrison ford, sean connery, tom selleck well others. my memory is failing me so bad these days i wouldn't be able to remember. I used to like older men, but not too old :lol:

current/recent crushes: robert pattinson (young enough to be my son...he was cedric diggory on harry potter and will be in the upcoming Twilight movie), orlando bloom, hugh jackman, clive owen (i have a thing for british guys :gathering: )

I have to admit that I liked to look at Sam Elliot. Even now he has got that silver fox thing going on!

I saw Sam Shepard in the movie Frances when I was young (can you believe my parents allowed me to see that???) Lucky Lucky Jessica Lange.

Hmmmm, well I think my 1st crush was David Cassidy but, movie star would have been Paul Newman (rest his soul). I also love Gregory Peck and his classy saunter.

My current crush though is Alan Rickman. Good Gawd can that man ooze sex appeal! *big swoon and fanning myself*

Okay, It's my day off and I'm going to watch an Alan Rickman flick now :lol:

This old lady has the biggest crush on Viggo Mortinson - but ONLY when he was in Lord of the Rings.......ah sigh gush.....love those movies! Slept through the walk through Mordor but everytime Viggo came on screen was very wide awake! He could put his sword under my bed any time.....sigh....I'll leave now before I get too excited.......

I guess my first celebrity crush was Davy Jones, one of the Monkees! I was about 9 then. I was totally in "love"! heh heh

Antonio Banderas has been "it" since 1995 when I saw him in Desperado. And of course, Zorro!! Wow! Wow! and WOW!!!

I'm in an older generation so I have to say....Paul Newman (can't believe he is gone), James Garner, Harrison Ford and of course, Sean Connery. Not to start an argument, but who in today's world can equal that group? Tell me so I can get to know them too!!

Nancye

My first real celebrity crush was Shaun Cassidy (the Hardy Boys..remember them on tv?)

AGREED!!! Last year my mom and I had a chick flick night and she rented some of the episodes. At first I rolled my eyes and was teasing her about being old but when Shaun Cassidy came on... Let's just say I rent them a lot now! =)

Richard Gere (anyone remember Breathless) absolutely does it for me and after I had seen 9 and 1/2 Weeks, Mickey Rourke was right up there. I've heard he looks absolutely terrible now from boxing but I don't want to see it. I want to remember him as he was back then.

Would you believe that I can't even remember his name? He was the young man on the Rifleman series. Mark was his character but I have been trying to remember his name all day and am still drawing a blank. :)

This old lady has the biggest crush on Viggo Mortinson - but ONLY when he was in Lord of the Rings.......ah sigh gush.....love those movies! Slept through the walk through Mordor but everytime Viggo came on screen was very wide awake! He could put his sword under my bed any time.....sigh....I'll leave now before I get too excited.......

mmmm, yah, tasty! :)