Who was your first movie star crush?

Deb

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First crush...Tom Cruise, still love the way he looks.

When I was a lot younger, I had the opportunity to dance both with Tom and Emilio Estevez. I didn't know who they were until AFTERwards, though. I was up in Whitefish, Montana at a Halloween dance. Two guys came in wearing masks, so you couldn't see who they were. They both danced with every girl there. Afterwards, they left. As they reached the doorway, they took their masks off! You should have heard the screams and such! It was a great night!

My first crush was Shaun Cassidy as well. I was in second or third grade at the time! Second crush was John Schneider as Bo Duke!

Major eye-candy alert! I just saw an ad for the upcoming season on Law & Order: Criminal Intent" and Jeff Goldblum is joining the cast! As wierd as that show already is, I wonder if he'll still play his "Raines" character?lol

Elvis was my heart throb in the late 50's. I was like 14 or 15 when I realized he was 'alive" and then, I couldn't get enoug pictures, magazines, records, etc of him. I had over 2000 pictures of him on my bedroom walls and ceiling and when I changed clothes, I went in my closet, cuz I had all of those eyes staring at me..lol... My mom used to get so sick of him that one time she told me to go and marry him...(as if I ever had a chance). But, when I was 16, I met the man of my dreams and he told me I had to take all his pictures off the walls....and stupid me did it!! What one won't do for love.

Yeah I loved Charlie Bronson, Patrick Swayzee, (the rugged looking ones), Cary Grant (pitter pat), Michael Landon and many more, but none of these ever came close to looking as good as Elvis (R.I.P.)

Oh, I forgot to mention, that I finally did go to Memphis and see Graceland about 10 yrs ago. It was beautiful, but it was like going to a funeral; I couldn't believe he was buried in his own backyard. And, I did get to see him in concert in 1977 a few months before he died.

I also loved Elvis, but really dating myself, the very first tv star I thought was goodlooking was Clint Walker, who played Cheyene Bodie. Must go look him up and find out what happened to him--don't remember ever seeing him in anything else.

My first movie star crush was Tom Cruise. I agree with some of you that he is too weird these days. Later on it was the two Coreys in "Lost boys", and Johnny Depp. I also had a serious crush on Keanu Reeves, which I kissed every night before I went to sleep. Well, a poster of him... :lol:

Now that I think about it, I have had many celebrity crushes over the years. :lol:

Nowadays I like Christian Bale and Colin Firth, Johnny Depp is still a hottie.

As a teeny bopper, I loved Mark Lester and Jack London form Oliver, them moved on to the 3 brothers from Here come the brides. I couldn't choose which Bolt, all were so handsome, oh and Bo Svensen as big Swede. Can you tell I LOVED that show? Fess Parker was so handsome on Daniel Boone.

As far as movie stars, Cary Grant, but my all time ultimate favorite GARY COOPER!!!!

He had the looks, and I have heard the his personality was very muck like his Mr. Deeds and John Doe and Lou Ghreig roles. Sweet, simple, humble and honorable. And a cowboy, too! It doesn't get much better than that!