Showcase Our Miniature Finds

Minis On The Edge

Have you recently found (Or purchased) any cool miniature goodies? Let's showcase our miniature finds in this topic. It is a "pinned" topic which means it will always show at the top of the page in the General Mini talk section.

Thanks Pat & Heidi for giving us this idea!

Tiffanie, congratulations on that gorgeous piece. I'm still hoping I can afford some Bespaq or JBM pieces someday..I am constantly eye-balling them on various sites and Evil-Bay.

I have gotten some great pieces lately (E-Bay and Craigslist) and will post pic's of them in my gallery soon.

I'm going to pick up a dollhouse tonight (after DH gets up from his nap :banana: ...how can he sleep at a time like this?? :) :o ), so I will post pic's of that as well when I get it in my hot little hands!! It's a Duracraft Colonial 300 (Redneck Princess was kind enough to identify and locate it in newt's gallery - thanks Kath!!) and I'm looking forward to rehabbing it over the winter. I just love this hobby... :giggle:

• Like 1

Thanks Greg

Connie, I'm going to put it either in the Newport or in my Beacon Hill (which is yet to even be built). I haven't really decided yet. It has even gotten here yet, but I'm expecting it either tomorrow or in Wednesday's mail.

post-352-1223940401_thumb.jpgpost-352-1223940374_thumb.jpgpost-352-1223940391_thumb.jpgpost-352-1223940359_thumb.jpg

I'm happy with a couple of new Lorraine Scuderi dressed beds that I've just received. I'm making a day/night nursery roombox. I haven't wallpapered or installed the windows yet, but couldn't wait to share photos of the beds.

-Susanne

• Like 2

Susanne, I LOVE your new beds....

Ever since I received my Kelly Curtis bed I have a fascination with mini dressed beds. I hope to get another Kelly Curtis original pretty soon and I have my eye on quite a few of Lorraine's beds as well.

Congrats on your beautiful new purchases!

While I love my Bespaq, Reutters, and Wolfie dolls, sometimes it's the little things that just trip my trigger. Meet Herbie, my new little mole. Isn't he just too cute!! Right now he's popped up for a tea party on the pristine lawn of the Willowcrest, but I expect he'll be making the rounds and showing up on all my mini lawns as time goes by. Moles like to travel ya know. :)

post-329-1224667460_thumb.jpg

Deb

• Like 2

Herbie came from dollhousesandmore.com. I'm just twitterpated over the little fella. Some people like roaming gnomes, I have a thing for a roaming mole. :giggle: Since all my houses are landscaped, he'll have lots of places to roam. <giggling> Okay, so I'm easily entertained, but I think it's going to be a lot of fun moving him from one yard to another.

Deb