The Haunting at Greenleaf castle........

kellee

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I know" says Pat, "Corwin do you want help putting those pesky shingles on your latest project." She gazes at Corwin hopefully.

"Yes, yes." the other greenleafers yell.

"We'll all help " said Mini man.

Corwin Looks at them all with disbelief on his face. "You would help me?" he says,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hmm, ok the garf could use shingles, on the roof and half way down the walls, they all finish it, You also have to help me wire it, those pesky lights. . . . Then they plot and make a really cutsie patostie house and wrap it in gloomy paper with a black bow marked for Monica. duhn duhn duhn. . . The massive army of henchmen and the greeleafers, give Monica the present and. . .

Monica is awestruck."I've never gotten a present before.I just made people work for me",she said.Monica opened her gift and oohed and aahed over the workmanship.The Greenleafers were glad to see her happy."Monica do you know why this castle is haunted?" they asked."The castle is filled with the ghosts of my previous captives.You must set them free" stated Monica.Now the group knew why the castle was haunted and off they went and......

... searched for Shy Spirit. "After all" said Nancy, "She's a spirit, so perhaps she can contact the ghosts." Everyone agreed that this was a great idea - so they broke into teams and hunted in every nook and cranny. Finally they converged into one large group near a room filled with bookshelves. There were many books on making miniatures, and dollhouse magazines on every shelf. The Greenleafers were about to give up their quest for the elusive Shy Spirit (and take a break to browse through all the tempting books) when they heard a quiet, humming noise coming from behind a fireplace in the library room. Pat cried out "There's a secret passage behind the fireplace!" and they all rushed over to it. In the centre of the fire surround was a carved letter G. Kellee pressed on it, and the whole thing started to revolve! The humming noise was much louder now, and as they slowly filed through the opening behind the fireplace they saw a narrow flight of stairs ....

Ah, you know the way to the evil wolf's heart! GRRRRRRRRRRRR

And as the howl reverberates throughout the castle, all of the people inside cower and cringe with fear, because they do not know that it is Wolfie.......hark, what is that is the hue and cry...................................whatzamatter you! Don't you know a wolf when you hear one?

Margaret said,"Comeon don't you realize Wolfie is our friend.If anyone can help Shy Spirit,she can"The Greenleafers agreed and asked Wolfie to join them.Wolfie of course said yes.The group travelled into a large room where Shy Spirit felt it would be the best place to contact the spirits.Monica conjured up a large table and said"Will this be appropriate for the seance?" Wow-A seance! Nancy and Margaret asked Wolfie to revert to her human form as they thought it would be easier for Shy Spirit to make contact with the other world.The group gathered around the table and Shy Spirit asked them to hold hands.She needed the connection.The table started to shake and Shy Spirit....

Began levitating slowly toward the ceiling. Wolfie tugged on ShySpirits hand but could barely keep a hold on her hand.

"Hurry, think heavy" Pat said, "Maybe that will work."

The greenleafers all tried to think heavy even though Shy spirit was bobbing on the end of Wolfie"s hand like a balloon.

"I see," Shyspirit whispered, "I see the..............................................................

.... shadows of many sad souls." She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and Wolfie realized that Shy Spirit was becoming mistlike. "Hey, Shy!" Wolfie yipped, "I can't hold onto thin air!" Shy Spirit opened her eyes slowly, and calmly told the group, "These poor people were all brought in singly. Monica was able to trick them easily, because they were alone, and very scared." "It's true - I feel so ashamed." murmured Monica, "I used Ernie's image to lure them all with special, individual discounts." The group felt sorry for Monica, and the seance ritual of holding hands became more of a group hug. "We were able to overcome the evil in this place because of our great strength," said Margaret, "Our strength is that we stick together, through thick and thin. We don't let any one of us feel alone here at Greenleaf!" Shy Spirit descended with a whoosh, and Wolfie was relieved to find that she was perfectly solid once more. "The trapped spirits are not sure how we can help them, but they keep repeating one name", Shy whispered. "Whose name?", the group chorused. "Dean", Shy replied, "Dean holds the key to our salvation, because ...

He is the only one who can re-issue retired minis," Pat yelled. "That has to be it."

"Maybe one of the spirits will be freed for every house that is re-introduced." Shyspirit giggled happily.

"We better find Dean and ask him" Margaret said.

The other greenleafers looked around realizing Dean was no where to be seen. Just then ............................................

and everyone fell to the ground on their knees with their arms stretched out in front of them begging Mr. Dean to be kind to them, and also to him to release the spirits! Mr. Dean was so sweet about it, his horns went back into his head and his long sharp claws were manicured quickly by Monica....... He released the spirits who immediately stated that they were very hungry so all went out to Burger King for dinner! Spirit was grateful to Mr. Dean and waited on him hand and hoof.....................and for dessert they all had

Wolfie's famous Mug cake and some Spiced Java coffee.Dean was so happy that he instantly returned to his former self.The Greenleafers all agreed that he looked a lot better now.Wolfie invited all the group over to her house for one humdinger of a Halloween party.The group made minis,exchanged minis and then Dean had surprises for all .Everyone got a Beacon Hill & the 56 piece Greenleaf furniture kit .Wow ,what a party.Pat was......

in shock as she grasped her Beacon Hill to her chest and gratfully kissed Mr. Dean's hand....... Wolfie immediately started cheering for Mr. Dean! "Three cheers for Mr. Dean! Three cheers for Mr. Dean! Three cheers for Mr. Dean!" and then everyone went to Spirits house for some tuts by Deb on how to put their Beacon Hills together! Mr. Dean passed out glue and shingles to everyone and a good time was had by all! Spirits included!!!!! Later on in the evening Murial made a

set of wicker furniture for everyone and gave excellent tutorials on her mini food .Fimo was passed out amongst the group by the end of the evening everyone had a variatable smorgasbord of mini food.Everything was going well when.....

It was Sir Corwin again that evil scoundrel.Monica then yelled out "Come and get them"as Sir Corwin and his evil henchmen stormed through the doorway.Nancy and Margaret were getting very riled up."I thought you were on our side",Nancy exclaimed."This little charade was to get you where I wanted you.You freed my castle of the ghosts so now it's time to add some more".Suddenly where Wolfie's house once stood rose up another castle.Corwin marched the group toward the castle and this time Wolfie was powerless.As soon as Monica entered the castle her powers returned ."I need more miniaturists and you'll help me get them".Pat ,Esther and Margaret were infuriated.They'd had enough of this hullaballoo."We'll find a way home ,you know.We always do!"Monica said,"Because you work as a group,you're a family.I'm just gonna have to split you up.I'll place you where you'll never find each other or meet again".Before Monica could utter her spell,Pat.....

Yelled, "On greenleafers! Clasp hands." Immediately the greenleafers joined hands and started chanting.

"Mini, Mini makers

Get out all you fakers"

Then all Corwin's and Monica's followers disappeared.

Wow said Monica, " I must be possessed." She turned to look at Corwin who was collapsed into a puddle on the floor.

"That is not really Corwin " She said.

"That's...................................

Just then they heard a muffled sound from bellow them, they grabbed some shovels, and dug for twenty feet, at the bottom they found, A Egyptian Mummy case, when the opened it, they found a mummified figure wiggling. they unwrapped the bandages, and found The real corwin! Well, said corwin that Awful Madam Meevil Margret Mummified me thanks for rescuing me! Just then the puddle started to bubble, and then they saw a liquid Margret, That's right you found out and now you will all be trapped to build my beacon Hill, The green leafers chanted again, and she melted back to a puddle. Well said Monica what are we going to do with her I know shouted the wolf Mister Bottle her!. . .

Just then the group heard a cackling behind them.It was the cat lady ."I hypnotized Margaret into submission and made her bury Corwin.Margaret returned to her human form and cowered at the sight of the cat lady."Where did you come from",she whispered.The cat lady said ,"I'm in charge now.You can either follow me or face a horrible fate".Corwin , who had thought Margaret was evil ,was dumbfounded.He wondered what was going to happen to the Greenleafers now.The cat lady then informed them that they all were her prisoners now.Nancy was really frightened.She had made such wonderful friends and now she wondered if this was just a horrible nightmare.What would happen to the Greenleafers now?