The Haunting at Greenleaf castle........

kellee

She dragged them down to the dungeon, the cages in there look alot like the cage corwin made for cousin Nigal, Hey said corwin I think i know the weakens to the cage It's. . . .

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"sSSH " said the Greenleafers."Let's wait until she's gone".The group was ushered into the cage and the Cat Lady locked the door.The Greenleafers huddled around Corwin and asked them what the weakness was.Little did they know that they were being watched.Unbeknownst to them, their every move was being watched by a Surveillance camera.With a rush downstairs ,the Cat lady marched into the room and dragged out Corwin,Margaret and Nancy."You have been nothing but trouble .I'll have to place you somewhere else".The hapless trio were dragged to another cell where they were placed in chains.Before Corwin left, he dropped a note and Wolfie quickly hid it in her pocket."I'll be watching you' the Cat lady said as she left.Corwin,Nancy and Margaret were standing in their cell and Margaret hoped they would be rescued soon.Corwin nudged her and said ,"I left a note for the group.Here's hoping she didn't find it".Wolfie whispered to the group ,"Hey I know the way to escape.Corwin left us a note".She dropped to her knees and brought out the note.The key to our escape is..

Once again all of the diamond tears started to crawl out of their pockets and form the crystal ball.

The faint image of Corwin and Monica standing in from of the Scarlet Dragon played again, as they seemed intranced by the Scarlet Dragon.

One may not think much of this as bot Corwin and Monica Love all manner of creatures, and would probably try to pet an Alien if the found one.

But they watched and the image grew closer and closer to the eyes of the Dragon, and they could see that the eyes were quite hypnotic and obviously mesmerizing to them both....

She realized that the dragon was probably sent there by the Cat Lady to thwart their escape.With a menancing growl Wolfie ordered the dragon to tell them why he was there."I serve only my mistress" he snarled."You'll be here until she decides what to do with you".Corwin,Nancy and Margaret were becoming very scared.The Cat lady was pacing outside their cell.'What to do with you!What to do with you!"Margaret whispered to Corwin,"Will we ever get out of here?" Corwin.....

fainted and while he lay there Margaret and Wolfie decided they were hungry and seached Corwin's pockets! "Nuts" said Margaret! "Great" said Wolfie and they began eating the nuts while the rest looked anxiously on.......'How can they eat like that at this time" said

Esther.Wolfie had freed the group earlier by realizing that the cages' bars could be sawn through with the diamonds.The other group had fled under the cover of Pat's invisibility cloak.The group brushed past the Cat Lady and removed her keys.The Cat Lady who didn't realize the keys were missing told Corwin,Nancy and Margaret that she'd be back in an hour to finish them off.Wolfie and the other group were in a corner and when they saw the Cat Lady leave they decided to make their move.Wolfie had unlocked the cage and had freed the captives.That startled Corwin which caused him to faint.That's when Wolfie and Margaret decided to search his pockets."Nuts" said Margaret."Let's eat "Wolfie said."How can you eat at a time like this?" asked Nancy looking furtively around her."Let's get out of here".The group woke up Corwin and started up the stairs to the main door when......

Pat was sure that no matter what the greenleafers would win in the end. They were all creative and wonderful. She did worry about what would happen next though. She knew it was past midnight and had to be Halloween or all hollows eve. That was the most witching day of the year. What would happen there now...................................

they were stopped in their tracks by the Cat Lady."How did you get out of my dungeon?" she snarled.Wolfie jumped in front of Corwin and Margaret."No'one hurts my friends" she stated.The Cat Lady thought for a while and decided "Well then Wolfie,if that's your name,the punishment will be harsher for you".Again the group was ushered to another set of cells.The group was each locked up individually.Wolfie was dragged to a set of stocks and she yelled out"Don't lose heart".The Cat Lady snarled at Wolfie,"There will be no more escapes".Even Pat was helpless as she saw her beloved cloak being carried off by one of the Cat Lady's guards.Nancy and Margaret looked at each other through tears and wondered if this nightmare would ever end.Suddenly......

corwin had an idea he said the weeknes to this cage is it's all made out of wood we just have to pull and throw our self against the bars, but the cat lady don't know that so we can lock her in here. . . .

"Wait a second, Corwin!" Wolfie's voice sounded a little husky, because she was rapidly transforming to her wolf state. As her hands became paws, it was easy for her to slip out of the stocks. She bounded over to her friends, and started gnawing at the wooden bars. "I'll have you out in a jiffy - Ow-ooh-ooh!" she howled with pain, as a large and particularly jagged splinter lodged deep in her snout. "Splinters - I hate them!" The Greenleafers all chorused their agreement - too loudly, it seemed, for suddenly the sound of running footsteps could be heard. Quickly, Wolfie ....

Changed back, they all cowered in the corner, It was not the cat laddy it was dean, he said don't worry I,m here to help, Wolfie changed backed and chewed a hole through the door. The cat lady came running down. What is the meaning of th- She stopped dead when she saw a wolf. Wwwwhere did you come fom?! She yelled the green leafers grabbed the keys from dean and locked her away quickly the green leaflers. . . .

were excited."Thank you Dean.You're the greatest".Dean explained that he had seen the Greenleafers being captured but was afraid to move in too fast."I knew that if I had come in too fast ,I would be in the same predicament",he said.The group all agreed.The group still had to find out a way of escape because they knew that it wouldn't be long until the Cat Lady would find out the bar's weakness as well.They could already hear the sounds behind them."Hurry,let's hurry!!".They ran ......

but it was too late-With a loud crash the Cat Lady was upon them once more."It appears now I've got the infamous Dean in my grasp and once I get him on my side the Greenleafers will all be mine."Wolfie and Margaret both yelled at Dean to run but he stood his ground."There is nothing you can do that would make me betray my friends".The Cat Lady laughed ,"Oh don't be too sure."Dean quivered and a scary look came upon his face."I'm trying to fight her but I can't .She's too strong." The Cat Lady laughed maniacally as Dean grabbed the Greenleafers and threw them one by one into a large cavernous room.The Greenleafers ran toward the steps but suddenly the room went pitch black as the door was locked."Ouch ,you just stepped on my foot !" cried Wolfie."I'm sorry ",said Margaret."Does anyone have a flashlight?Maybe then we can get a hint about our situation".As the light went on,the Greenleafers found themselves in a room unlike anyone they had ever seen ,The steps had disappeared and the door was above them.There were boxes in the corners and one of the Greenleafers had an idea.Maybe.....

... they could stack the boxes on top of one another, and climb up to the door? As Esther pulled on one of the boxes, she became curious about what they contained. Pulling hard on one end flap, she managed to get it open. "Oh no!" she cried out. "What is it?" The others crowded around her. "Just look inside!" she moaned. They looked and saw a lovely chair. "What's wrong with that?" asked Kathie. Esther trembled, and a tear welled up in one eye. "It's a Concord miniature." she sighed. The Greenleafers turned pale as they realised what this must mean. Dean cleared his throat, and they turned to their fearless leader with woeful faces. "Alright - it looks like we may have been miniaturized. Which one of you never dreamt of such a possibility? Don't let it stop us - that's just what Monica wants!" Corwin nodded as ...

he realized the Cat Lady and Monica were one and the same.Dean apologized for his previous actions and the group forgave him.They told him that it wasn't his fault,He had been under a spell.What was going to happen to the group now that they were miniaturized?Were they going to have to live their lives at the Cat Lady's/Monica's discretion?They hoped that perhaps there would be a way to reverse the spell.All of a sudden the hatch opened and their worst fears seemed to be starting to come true.Monica reached in and said,"Oh boy!Which doll to play with first?" Esther....

The group was left to ponder their situation once more and they wondered if Monica would return."I wish there was some real food around here.This fimo stuff hurts my teeth"Nancy said.The hatch opened again and a mini basket was lowered to them."Enjoy my pets",Monica chuckled.The Greenleafers were hungry and so decided to eat what Monica had prepared.There must have been something in the food as the group started to become very drowsy.Esther said,"Try and stay awake.She'll be back ".But.....

try as they could they all fell asleep.When they awoke,they discovered that the boxes were unpacked and they were now in a humongous dollhouse.A plexiglass case was over the house and Wolfie said,"Don't look now but I think we're being watched".Monica tapped on the glass and asked if the Greenleafers liked their new home.Dean and the other Greenleafers yelled out,"Let us go!!!!".Monica said,No way.I'm having too much fun".Monica just sat and chuckled as the Greenleafers pondered their next move.What would happen to them now?They didn't want to spend the rest of their lives as Monica's entertainment.The group....

that their best move was to not make any moves. Maybe Monica would become bored and leave. Then they could find a way to escape.

Their plan worked. As they just sat there, Monica became bored and walked away. As soon as she left the room, the Greenleafers started looking for a way out...every dollhouse has a front door, right?

watched as Monica left the room. Never suspecting that the group could be hatching a plan. As they looked around they noticed that one of them as missing. All of a sudden Dean came from around the corner of the house. He said "listen everyone, there is a garage attached to this house. There are alot of tools in there. Maybe if we all put our heads together we can use our building powers to work and build something to get us out of here". So they all headed to the garage to look at the tools. As they looked at all the tools ......

"This is a Greenleaf Pierce", said Pat, "I know because I am finishing one up in the large world." She paused as a tear ran down here cheek, then began again. If we arrange the furniture right, you won't be able to see what we are doing in the hall between the dining room and the living room."

"What are you thinking Pat?" Margarete queried.

"She's thinking tunneling out." said Wolfe,

"You're right," Pat giggled. Immediately Corwin began helping them arrange furniture while Dean looked for tools to cut though the wood floor and the table below.

I've got a shovel and some dynamite in my pocket said Wolfie.....but someone with real hands is going to have to get them out of my pocket....these claws were just manicured yesterday for Halloween, and I don't want to spoil the effect of the little spiders on them.......that's it Corwin, now a little to the left, ah, yes, and up a bit? Thanks for the scratch, I needed that! Now let's get going!