The Haunting at Greenleaf castle........

kellee

With a little maneuvering the group was able to fabricate a rope and they slithered down as fast as they could.When they got to the bottom Margaret remembered that she had seen a large machine in the hall."I don't know why I didn't think of that before",she said.There it was and well it looked like more climbing for the group.Wolfie and Margaret shimmied up the table and looked at the instructions."This doesn't look so hard " said Wolfie."I just have to reverse the ray".Within a few minutes the rest of the group were back to their normal sizes and then it was Margaret and Wolfie's turn."Hurry up.She's coming back"."It sure feels good to be back to normal",Margaret exclaimed.The rest of the Greenleafers echoed their sentiments.Dean realized that he had something they all could use to aid in their escape.When he had left earlier ,he had found a set of plans to the castle."Let's see,"he said."We're here so we have to go to the right".They moved as a team and quickly found .........

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another secret door under the rug.

"I wonder where this goes to" said Margaret.

Just then the clock hit the 24th hour. Uh oooh they thought. What will we find out?

Once again all of the diamond tears began to gather up again into a crystal ball.

The image of the the Scarlet Dragon with Monica and Corwin began to play with the Dragon hypnotizing them both into submission. It was clear that they were under the influence of the Scarlet Dragon, and were doing it's bidding.

Ah HA!

It was the Dragon who turned the good greenleafers bad. That dragon is terribly dangerous said Pat.

They all realized that they had to....

slay the dragon.Wolfie reverted to her animal form and pounced on the dragon.As the dragon drew its last breath,Monica's powers came to an end.The Greenleafers were returned one by one to their homes in the order that they were brought.When they returned home ,they found their beautiful dollhouses had also returned.Next to their houses were bags of Halloween treats-minis galore.They all went to sleep with happy thoughts of the stories they could tell.Happy Halloween to all and to all a great night.

The End

:nana:

The final lines have been written and everyone is safe.Thanks to Kellee who started us on this adventure and to Monica,Pat,Esther and Corwin who added excellent chapters.I helped as well but can't thank myself.It was fun

Thank's to everyone including monica, Kellee, wolfie , Corwin, Anna, Margaret and every other story teller who helped. The journey has been varied and wonderful. Now go enjoy your Halloween goodies.

PS: Wonder where a hole in the floor of the Pierce would lead you? LOL

• 6 months later...

Shall we?

When we last heard from our couragous group, the Greenleafers had been restored to 'size' and had resumed their individual lives, each left with haunting memories of a perilous time shared between them. Our story continues ...

... PS: Wonder where a hole in the floor of the Pierce would lead you? LOL

... the tunnel is long, deep, dark. Beyond the gates, beyond the moat, beyond the towering walls of Greenleaf Castle it opens to a rocky, mountainous outcrop where an ancient being is being released. The small stone rattles, shakes, then cracks. There is the screeching sound of claws, like fingernails on a chalkboard, raising the hairs on the back of the pixie's neck. She has waited eons for this moment. As the stone shatters, an iridescent dragon emerges and rises to its full height (oh, about the size of a two-car garage) and roars it's eternal cry: "I am FreeDragon! I come to serve the World of Greenleaf! Use me as you will!"

The pixie, ImaginaryRain as she is called, steps up: "FreeDragon! We must hurry! The Spring Fling 2009 contest nears its end and Monica the Haunted has her sights set on claiming all the wonderful, spring houses for her own evil, haunted designs! Quick ... we must go ..."

ImaginaryRain climbs aboard the back of FreeDragon ... it is her destiny to guide and be guided. Together, Rain and FreeDragon take to the skies, seeking the wisdom of the Wizard Dean ...

Whereas Monica was hatching a few plans of her own.I lost the Greenleafers earlier but with a little trickery they'll all be working for me again.I need some slave labor to help me fulfill all my creative endeavours.Monica brought out her crystal ball and focused her powers .Within an instant Margaret was in the tunnel."What,how did I get here."Monica stepped out of the darkness. Margaret's face turned pale white as Monica informed her of her plan to overturn the Wizard Dean."Someone will rescue me.You can't get away with it".Monica dragged Margaret to a small windowless cell and locked her in."Just wait and see",Monica snarled.Meanwhile Freedragon and ImaginaryRain were still on their way in search for the Wizard Dean when.....

... Ding-Dong - the doorbell rang - "Mail ... " Selkie steps away from the Ruetter porcelain set where she is having tea with Esther. "What? A box? For me?" But this isn't just any box, this is THE box - Pandora's Box!

"Pandora! Why are you here?" As Pandora explains Monica's new and terrifying Spring Fling larceny plan, Selkie gets on the phone with Pat:

Pat: "... well I'll get there as soon as I can, but I was doing some landscaping and I need to wash my hair and, besides, my clock, I mean cloak, is covered with spackle ... "

OH, MY GOSH.!! you guys are awesome..!! I quit reading this after Halloween and was so surprised today that you are still carring on the story.!! WOW !!! I LOVE IT !!!

I am gonna have to reread it all again and add some.!!!

Hugs

kellee

Pat arrived breathless wondering what was up."Monica's at it again.She is concocting some very serious plans",stated Selkie."What can we do?" asked Esther.Margaret sat nervously in her cell as the door creaked open."Are you comfortable my pretty?I've brought you some companionship and a quivering Kellee was pushed in."I really still don't understand what you want with us."croaked Margaret through her tears."Please just let us go!"Monica said ,"There will be no escape this time.You thought you got the best of me earlier but you just wait and see.My powers have gotten stronger since Halloween"The door slammed behind her as the hapless duo cowered in the corner.Selkie....

... Selkie made a quick exit. (Where could she be going?)

Meanwhile, FreeDragon and her devoted pixie fly ....

'Rain: "My senses tell me Pat knows ... she is here ... but unclean ... "

Free (in her best Scottish accent): "... I'm a dragon, 'Rain, not a dry cleaner ..."

'Rain: "but FreeDragon, Pat can help to solve this dilemma! Please ..."

Free: "Fine! I'll clean her clock, I mean cloak, I mean... Oh! I don't know! Show me ... "

Out of the window Margaret and Kellee looked and saw the rocky cliffs below.Soaring above them were multiple dragons .Margaret wondered if one of them could be Freedragon.She waved and yelled but there was no answer.What could she do....

Soft rain began falling and the air was fragrant with spring flavors of lilacs and such. The heavy scents created a pleasant drugged sensation for Margaret and Kellee as they pondered their fate. They fell into a deep sleep induced by the aromatic bouquet of SF-09 fever.

Meanwhile Selkie was furiously hunting for lost pieces to her 09 SF-09 - absconded perhaps by the wanna-be ominipotent one - in a secret plan to force her out of the contest.

Wait, what is that "siren song" that Deb mentioned coming from her studio ... could that be the answer to capturing this rascally wanna-be omnipotent one? Can we decode the message in the song fast enough? Can we use it to lure her into her own captivity and free our GL buds?

Just be careful oh GL'ers ... don't be like the sailors of old and get tranfixed by the siren song of the SF-09 and the scents of the season.

The raindrops nestled on the damp ivy covered walls waiting for ....

... waiting for the phone to ring, Sir Sinister Corwin paces ... "what could she be doing now? and why hasn't she called?" ...

Still, FreeDragon and ImaginaryRain fly. 'Free hears a whisper, a quiet echo of pleasant spring voices, from ... where? ... "'Rain! Who or what is that?"

'Rain: "Beats me."

'Free: "You know, you'd be a better guide if you had a sense of direction!"

[Window less but for one, stone misssing from the wall. . . . ]

then in the room where Sir Snister Corwin was, A lady resembling Mortiaca Addams walked in. It was deb, holding in her hand was. . . .