The Haunting at Greenleaf castle........

kellee

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Margaret reached out her arm a bit further to perhaps catch the dragons' attention but all she felt was the wall of the cell."What's going on.I'm almost certain I saw a window" said Margaret."I saw it too"said Kellee."What you see is what I want you to see-you belong to me and you will help me complete my plan."laughed Monica as she opened a hatch way on the cell door.Margaret and Kellee ran to the door and wholeheartedly stated that there was no way they would ever help her."You will help if you know what's good for you" Monica growled and the hatchway slammed behind her leaving Margaret and Kellee alone.Sir Sinister Corwin was waiting by the phone when...

...thought fleetingly of the family she had left behind. A small frown creased her brow.

How will I tell them where I am.....what I'm doing....and how long I'll be here?? Then,

to her surprise she spotted a tiny phone lying on the edge of the table......

"Use your ears! They're bigger and better then mine anyways. Not my fault I'm half deaf and can't tell where a sound is coming from. I think it's that way!" And the pixie points... to the left, and ahead. Of course, the chances of that being the actual location are about as good as if she'd randomly picked a place.

ImaginaryRain pondered a moment to. "How're you planning on cleaning a cloak, anyways? I can do it while you figure out what we need to do next." She patted FreeDragon's shoulder in a friendly gesture. "You're the brains here. I'm just the messenger and helper."

Imaginary Rain popped a small bottle of cloak cleaner out of her bag and within an instant Pat's cloak was clean.Pat was stupefied at the efficiency of the cleaner."Alright lets get back to business.Margaret and Kellee need our help and we need to find a way to keep the Wizard Dean safe from Monica's clutches".Monica was pacing in her workshop-she had 500 Springflings ready for painting."No sense me doing it',she laughed.With a wave of her wand Margaret and Kellee were seated in front of her."Start working"she snarled and don't stop til you're done.Imaginary Rain and Freedragon were working on their own plans.They were still on their way to the Wizard Dean when.....

... the sound rippled through the atmosphere, knocking FreeDragon from her flight path. As she spirals toward the ground the sun's reflection through the rain glints off something in the distance ... could it be Greenleaf Castle?

It was.Through a crack in the fog,Greenleaf Castle stood on the edges of a craggy cliff.The windows were cracked and the walls were severely weathered.Many of the parapets were broken.Imaginary Rain and Freedragon imagined how beautiful the castle must have been.The storm started to get worse and the duo knew they needed to land.They would have preferred to not land at the castle due to the risk of capture by Monica and her minions but there was no choice.They found a small cave at the base of the cliff and huddled together as the thunder crashed and lightning lit up the sky.As the duo contemplated their next move,they heard what sounded like laughter.It was laughter.There she stood .Monica and a couple of her minions.With a wave of her wand the duo were in the same room with Margaret and Kellee.The group were manacled to the table and Monica left the room and locked the door."The storm must have been caused by Monica."said Imaginary Rain."Did you ever find Dean?"asked Margaret."We were close ,so close!" cried Freedragon in anger.There must be some way out...

Pat landed on a window sill of the castle and climbed through into a corridor on the second floor. Suddenly she heard someone approaching.

Pat pulled her cloak around herself, now that it was clean it hid her from the outside world. Monica came down the corridor and passed right by her. Pat breathed a sigh of relief and hurried the opposite way down the corridor.

She must find her friends before Monica claimed there spirits forever.

Pat drew a small flask from a pocket in her cloak...

'Rain looks around anxiously ... she has a secret. As Monica's footsteps fade, 'Rain reaches into the opalescent bag she carries at her waist. She asks, "Margaret, Kellee, you are sure ... ?" "Yes," they reply in hushed voices. "We both saw it." From her tiny pouch, ImaginaryRain produces three pairs of 3-D glasses. "These are magical ... they will allow you to see what is not there ... don't let Monica catch you with them, they may be what it takes to get us out of here ..."

Margaret looks, then asks "but 'Rain, why three? You already have a pair, " and in reply, ImaginaryRain says "Of course! I wear my sunglasses at night ... "

No sooner had Rain spoken those words but the door opened again.The trio hid the glasses quickly as Monica surveyed their handiwork."Looking good,keep working".Unbeknownst to Monica,Pat slipped in as well when the door opened.Rain of course saw Pat clearly through her cloak and nudged the other three."What are you up too? "snarled Monica."Nothing" said Rain as meekly as she could say even though she was smiling on the inside.Monica left the room and locked the door again."Quick put on your glasses and look"."Oh Pat,where did you come from!"Margaret exclaimed with glee."I've got what I need to free you from these chains" said Pat and with a few drops from her vial the chains were off ."Now how do we get out of this room?" said Kellee"We're still locked in".Pat...

Oh are we? declaired rain.

Yeah Said Margret. This bites.

Holding a key Rain held it up, I snagged this and copied it from Monicas pocket,

How did you do that they all asked together.

I was an experienced pick pocket Ill have you know.

And lock smith? asked dragon.

Then . . . .

"Google!What are you thinking?"said Pat.Then she remembered that she had her I-Phone."OK!Here goes."Within a few minutes a map came up of the castle.The group was surprised and elated.....

But, the map was an old map plotted out prior to the evil Monica taking over the castle.

Sadly, the group had no idea of this.

They had a glimpse of hope still held in their hearts to be able to find a way out as they studied the map.

Since the castle had be taken, many secret tunnels had been dug, and doorways closed off.

"Oh look" said Margaret, "right behind this door is way to the great hall" but little did they know that that door really went to.....

Monica's chamber.As they walked in,the door closed and there was Monica.Monica grabbed Margaret and held her wand next to her throat.Margaret struggled but Monica was too strong."I'll take that cloak and your Iphone.And it looks like I'm going to have to take one of you with me as insurance".Pat reluctantly handed over her belongings ."Now ,what to do with you!"Monica snarled.....

... seconds before Rain lept forward, a fae incantation flung right at the evil Monica! She may be small, she may be a bit nutso, she may wear her sunglasses at night... but at least she's brave! As the words were stated, fae magic gathered and ....

Margaret struggled to her feet and while Monica was still stunned retrieved Pat's cloak and Iphone."Here Pat."she said.Rain motioned to the group to get a move on.She knew that Monica wouldn't be down for long.The group rushed and found another set of tunnels."Let's split up.We can get more ground covered this way" said Rain.Rain reached into her pouch and handed out a small glowing stone to all."This will light your path".So reluctantly and hesitantly they separated and ....

Stunned and angered, Monica rose to her feet and summond an army of her hench men.

"Do not let them get away!!" as she pointed her finger towards the tunnels.

"And I want that Margaret one" she snarled. "Bring her to ME!"

As the hench man stormed off, a great thunderous roar could be heard from the tunnel system down below.

Everyone was startled by the frightning sound and stopped to comprehand what it was for a moment.

The henchmen were down in the tunnels now, and close on their heels.

The evil Monica went to her tower to await their capture. She's creating some powerful potions for the group now, knowing full well that the group has gained a few magical creature to help them along.....

Margaret trembled as her tunnel hit a dead end."Maybe the magic glasses Rain gave me can help"she thought.But before she could even get them out,Monica's henchmen were upon her.They grabbed her and as hard as she struggled they were too strong for her.There was no escape.Monica laughed heartily as Margaret was brought before her in chains."There is no escape from my castle miss Margaret".Margaret hoped that at least one of her friends would escape as ...

Suddenly through the window a dark and furry shape jumped! WOLFIE TO THE RESCUE! Quickly Margaret jumped on Wolfie's back and they flew out through the window, gliding safely down and down to the other side of the moat.....then swiftly Wolfie ran through the forest and left Margaret in a very space spot where she could find her friends. Wolfie hurried away as she had injured herself and needed to rest in her cave for a few more days before coming back to help.............................

As Margaret rested,she realized her chains were gone."Apparently Wolfie must have picked them with her claws before leaving me here."she thought.Monica was insensed."Find that Margaret person and that Wolfie.I want them alive".As Wolfie rested from her wounds,a large net was dropped upon her."One down,one more to go" snarled the henchmen.Margaret wandered to the moat hoping to spy her friends returning when once again she was in the clutches of one of Monica's henchmen.Wolfie and Margaret were again brought before Monica who....

Had an entire, scrumtious looking buffet table filled with cakes, patries and puddings of all flavors and colors. No bakery or sweet shop could ever compare to this!

Another table sat across from it was another layout filled with roasts, hams, fish, and

chickens all cooked to perfection, and smelling like nirvana for the carnivor in all of us.

Monica waved her hand in direction to have both Wolfie Margaret sit.

She smiled quite sweetly and them both, and sat across from the 2.

"I've always liked the both of you, you know?!" said Monica kindly.

"Please, make yourselves comfortable won't you?"

Both Wolfie and Margaret figured that indeed Monica must be up to something. No way would she be any where near as accomidating unless she wanted something.

"Truthfully" said Monica " I have intrest in what you both have to offer" In return, I have something to offer you" she contined.

"Please help yourselves to my buffet." "I'ts all uncompariblely delicious."

Wolfie lookd at Margaret and said......