The Haunting at Greenleaf castle........

kellee

"Yeah right!I don't trust this and I don't trust you"."Neither do I' said Margaret.The two looked at each other and Wolfie spoke up"Alright Monica,out with it.What do you want from us.What could we have to offer you?""Come on,you must be hungry.We'll talk after you've eaten" said Monica.The smells were heavenly.It was becoming harder and harder to resist the food,Margaret's and Wolfie's mouths were watering and they finally caved in and dug in heartily to the food.Suddenly Margaret and Wolfie realized something was wrong.The room began spinning and they realized that Monica had drugged the food.Monica...

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laughed from the shadows steped Sir corwin,

Well that should keep them drugged for a bit. Now throw them in a 2000000 foot pit lock a door, and another 59. Them Magic a house for them to work on a 19999354945878 room house in 1/4th scal.

Sir Corwin And Monica laughed a hour later it was done.

Wolfie being the resourceful wolf that she is, dug deep into her fur lined pocket and took out her little folding shovel.....knowing that her cave was close by, she began digging a tunnel, which Margaret began to fill in behind them.....step by step and inch by inch they got to Wolfie's secret cave and rolled a huge rock over the tunnel entrance blocking anyone from sneaking up from behind them. By then they were pretty tired and still feeling the effects of the drugs, but still, they needed to hide out for a while. Wolfie lead Margaret to another wolf's cave named Reginald. Reginald said he and the whole pack would protect them while they were recovering. Soon they were sleeping under a warm blanket of leaves while the pack surrounded them. Later the pack brought them some BBQ pork that they stole from a Chinese restaurant and they dined in style, feeling much recovered......and then they started for Margaret's home.......

Sir Corwin realized that although Wolfie and Margaret had gotten away,there was still a chance to get on Monica's good graces.He sent a group of henchmen and within an hour Pat,Freedragon and Imaginary Rain were standing in front of him.They were in chains and Corwin was happily playing with Rain's pouch and wrapping himself in Pat's cloak.He marched the trio to Monica and told her of his deeds."I'm sorry that Wolfie and Margaret got away but look what I got for you".Corwin presented the cloak to Monica and the trio as well."They'll do,said Monica dejectedly."You know we'll never help you" said Pat.Corwin still wanted to get revenge on Margaret and Wolfie and was thinking up all the things he could do to them.

Wolfie & Margaret were working on a plan with Reginald to rescue the others.

Monica offered the others the same wonderful meal....

Corwin sat in a corner day dreaming of things to do to Margaret & Wolfie when they find them.

The Henchman are going thru the entire forest checking everywhere for Margaret & Wolfie....

Margaret finally gathered up her courage and told Wolfie she was going back to the castle."I'll go back with you"said Wolfie."No,you need to find the Wizard Dean.If anyone can,you and Reginald can do it' said Margaret finally feeling braver than ever.Reluctantly Wolfie went off to find Dean and inform him of the plans Monica has.Margaret went back to the castle even more determined to rescue her friends and sabotage Monica's plans.She had gotten halfway back when Corwin's henchmen spotted her.Within an instant they were upon her.She fought them tooth and nail but they were too strong for her.They brought her back to the castle and forced her to her knees before the evil Monica."What have you done to my friends!" Margaret spoke,this time more valiantly than Monica would have expected."They work for me as you will too"."Never!"yelled Margaret.Monica informed her that .....

she felt Margaret would make a wonderful co-conspiritor and Monica felt that it would be very beneficial for Margaret to join her "team".

"After all, look at all that you could have my dear" said Monica. "Not to mention all of your friends". "You have several magical creatures that walk beside you now.They also hold great intrest to me..."

Margaret looked around and thought....

FreeDragon looks to her buddy, 'Rain, and asks "Don't you think it's odd that Sir Sinister Corwin is playing dress-up? Do you think we can distract him with something pretty?"

Corwin waved his hand and informed Freedragon that he did not need pretty things."They cannot sway me.I only serve my mistress!" he growled.A flash of lightning filled the room .Monica again offered Margaret a chance to join her and Margaret again said "There is no way I'd serve you"."There is!"and with a wave of her wand something began to change.Margaret tried to fight it as the spell took effect but then bowed her head and said "I am yours Mistress".Freedragon reeled in fright as she realizedMonica was more powerful than...

she had expected; seemingly growing stronger with each Greenleafer she absorbed. " ... this is enough ... 'Rain, get on!" she yelped. "Pat! Grab the cloak, and don't forget your glasses ... we're outta here!"

With an enormous bellow, 'Free opened her jowls and let loose a firestorm, blowing out the castle wall ... she dropped Pat with Reginald to seek out Wizard Dean, while she and ImaginaryRain continued through the skies. "'Ya know, it smelled really good in there and I'm hungry ... how 'bout some Chinese?"

... 'Rain replies, "What? You don't like Mexican food?"

Mean while corwin took a look at his cloak and thought. HA!

He then realized they had escaped. He sent out Buddy his fearsome, white dragon and he brought them back in his mouth Dropped them from his mouth and set them down a pit the pit was 8765467890-98765435678765436 meters deep with 524563556 yards of steel reinforced by 456789087654357 meters of concrete, He then put the most powerful spells on it. Much more powerful than Monica or any of the gang. Or even Dean.

Good Boy corwin said to buddy. Have a Wolf biscuit.

He then realized all wolfs had a gps tracking system in them. He sent the Hench men to fetch all the wolfs. He brought them back and set them in a cement pit with 654389645 foot walls. The pit was 345023784890-568-049563 feet deep He then closed the lid, also very thick, He put henchmen all around it.

He then went to see Monica and marget crying in a corner. Whats with her Corwin Asked monica.

She is deciding if she wants to be evil she can't decide. What news do you have corwin?

Well i have all the wolfs trapped in a semi impenetrable pit and dean is on his way to a trap.

And the gang?

Traped also impenetrable, I gave them a 144444th scale house to build 34892356 rooms, and furniture!!

Ahh good kid!

( ... aah ... but Monica the Haunted did not know that Sir Sinister Corwin could not do math!)

'Free: "'Rain, these are centimeters ... "

ImaginaryRain: "Pish!" She breaks out her tiny pouch and from it retrieves the article to save them all ...

The trio searched the sacks and quickly found Rain's pouch.Within an instant they were out of there and within another instant they had rescued all the wolves.Corwin had gone off at Monica's bidding to set the trap for Dean so the group was alone in the room with Monica and Margaret.Monica was incensed-Margaret was no longer under her power.Margaret and the group left Monica wondering how ....

They kept getting free so blasted easily!

Meanwhile, Rain was pondering the wolves- which she'd helpfully spoken to and allied with their cause in so far as escaping. "I have an idea!" and... she turned herself into a wolf! A small one, but a wolf!

"I can turn us all into wolves, and then they won't know who is who or what!"

As Margaret was still weak,the wolves sheltered her and off they went taking back trails so as to avoid meeting up with Corwin and his goons.Meanwhile Wolfie had made it to Dean and informed him of Monica's plans.He assured her that things would work out for good.Monica stood pacing in her chamber.I want that Margaret person back and the rest of her friends.Margaret will serve me or she will pay...

Pat flew through the night back to the castle. She wore her wonderful cloak and carried a basket of snails. The snails were touched with her magic and would help overwhelm the henchmen.

As she landed at the castle she laughed quietly to herself. Monica couldn't know what was in store for her.

Pat quickly wrapped herself in the cloak and crept into the castle.She wanted to surprise Monica.Monica was pacing back and forth in her chamber"If I ever get my hands on the meddling Greenleafers,there will be trouble".Pat snickered under her cloak-There would be trouble ...For Monica

Little did Pat know it, but Rain had snuck off too- and followed Pat back to the castle. They each went seperate ways though- since Rain wasn't after Monica. She snuck back to the room with the scary huge number of Flings awaiting decoration, and one by one, sprinkled pixie dust on each, whsipering words in the seelie tradition.

And one by one, the mass group of 'Flings... dissapeared from view!

In the meantime pat stepped out of the cloak and threw the snails at monica's feet. Monica screamed, "Who told you?"

'I looked into the ever present lake and saw you as a child running from the snails." pat said. As the snails moved toward her Monica backed to the window and jumped out.

Pat could hear her screaming as she flew away into the darkness.

Pat then noticed Rain and asked her what she was doing."Just getting rid of a few loose ends"said Rain.Then Rain asked Pat where Monica was."Oh!I sent her packing.She shouldn't bother us anymore".Pat and Rain both broke into laughter.The fact that they could finally pull one over on Monica and succeed was amazing.Rain broke out her pouch and with a wave of her hand sent fireworks flashing in the sky.Margaret and Freedragon saw the flares and cheered.Margaret hopped on Freedragon's back and within a half-hour was celebrating with Pat and Rain."I'm sorry for what happened earlier.You know I would never willingly serve Monica"said Margaret."It's all over and done now,"said Pat.Now for the celebration...

Wait, what is that "siren song" that Deb mentioned coming from her studio ... could that be the answer to capturing this rascally wanna-be omnipotent one? Can we decode the message in the song fast enough? Can we use it to lure her into her own captivity and free our GL buds?

Just be careful oh GL'ers ... don't be like the sailors of old and get tranfixed by the siren song ...

FreeDragon flies ... she has carried the Greenleafers to the Wizard Dean where they are safe and protected by the die-cut walls he has surrounded them with. Margaret curtsies, "Oh, Wizard Dean! Do you know what it has taken to get to you? or what we have endured through this next of Monica's trials?" WD pats Margaret gently, "My child," he speaks in his awesome wisdom, "all is well."

FreeDragon flies ... with ImaginaryRain she has taken to the skies, knowing there is troubling news amongst the wolves. They fly furiously, banking the winds, steeling themselves against the ever-growing sound of a 'siren' in the distance. Ahead of them, a dark figure flies as well. It is Monica the Haunted. She follows the 'siren song.' 'Free and 'Rain drop to the prairie below where the enormous noble wolf Reginald stands.

'Free: "We are here to offer our magical powers of healing and hope. The Greenleafers are with Wizard Dean, safe from Monica's grasp as she nears the 'siren.' Allow 'Rain and myself to offer any assistance we can give ... but know, Sir Sinister Corwin awaits at the Castle for Monica's return ... "

Corwin continued his wait for Monica.Even though the Siren song was strong Monica returned to the castle. Monica stormed into her chamber.She grabbed her crystal ball and watched the Greenleafers celebrating at Dean's place."What is wrong Mistress?"Corwin said being careful not to anger Monica."They got away from me and I can't touch them".Monica was infuriated."They have to go home eventually"said Corwin.Monica informed Corwin that she would not rest until Wolfie and Margaret were completely under her control.Then she would have her revenge.Freedragon and Rain returned to Dean's place and joined in the celebration.While at the castle Monica and Corwin awaited the moment when they could work out their evil deeds.

Whereas the Wizard Dean was receiving pictures of all the SpringFlings and was trying to choose a winner,the Greenleaf group returned to their homes believing that they had conquered Monica and Corwin.Unbeknownst to them,the duo were planning something more sinister.They knew that if they planned it out that eventually they would capture Wolfie and Margaret and control them."Patience"said Monica"We will win".

To be continued