The Haunting at Greenleaf castle........

kellee

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I wish they'd hurry",Nancy said.The sun is setting and it's getting spoky.Nancy thought that Corwin may have blocked their attempts at approaching Pandora.All of a sudden Nathaniel and Anya appeared.They wondered how they got there.Corwin was watching from a distance and he was enjoying every moment of this."More assistants for my evil plan" he chuckled.Nancy just wished the rest of the group would return and....

Nancy look around and sighted a big shlef that lined one of the walls, and was full of dollhouse supplies.

She noticed that there was dust everywhere in the room from all of the sanding but, there was a sweeping, half circular space on the floor just in front of the shelf. Could it... could it be a hidden door and a way out?!

Nancy pulled with all of her might but could not get the shelf to move but, it was no use.

It would'nt budge.

She remebered in some of those old spooky movies that there might be a hidden book that was really a lever to release the door.

She ran her hands over everything on the shelf but, finally settled on pulling on a .....

in a huge room full of greenleafers in their T shirts, it was very busy and everyone was hard at work building building building.

Nancy thought she just had to free everyone from this torture...after all building is supposed to be fun! and all the greenleafers had sad looks on their faces :wave:

She heard a noise behind her and spun around to find...................

Sir Corwin.'I knew you'd make it here soon enough and here you'll stay" he laughed.Nancy was ushered to a seat along side Holly and Anna.There were hundreds of dollhouses and furniture kits."This castle puts out hundreds of kits a week and you'll be making them all for me.Mwah-ha-ha!!"What was Nancy to do?She set herself to work and looked around at the other glum faces when she heard "PSST "from behind her.There was....

Pat holding a bunch of Victorian trim. " We started sanding all this" she said,"and someone mixed it up." We don't know what pieces go with which house."

Just when Nancy started to feel sorry for her Pats face started to change. Backing up Nancy realized Pat was turning into a Vampire.

Aha Pat said, " You'll never finish now and sometime you must sleep. HaHaHAAAAAAAAA."

Pat wrapped her clock around herself and..............

instantly became invisible...it was an invisibility cloak....wow Pat thought this could be useful...she moved over to where the other greenleafers were and enveloped them all in the cloak...they moved as one over to the...................................

"They are invisible, this means you will have to work alone until Pat finishes with them."

Nancy began gluing the Fairfield, making sure she fit each part correctly. She found doing minis always calmed her mind. She needed to be calm so she could plan what to do to rescue herself and all the Greenleaf forum members.

Suddenly she realized what she had to do. She fit a window into it's wall and putting aside the glue.............

she picked up some Spakle that holly had left and advanced towards where she last saw the greenleafers....carefully outstretching her arms she felt something lumpy and called out....Pat Pat...Pat jumped out from under the invisibility cloak and Nancy covered her in the spackle (which she knew covered up any mistakes)

Instantly Pat was transformed back to a normal Greenleafer and they all appeared from under the cloak cheering and shouting in glee

Suddenly there was a loud crash and out from a cloud of dust appeared..........................

That half-finished Garfield kit, being held in the front paws of the Scarlet Dragon.

With groans and sighs our intrepid gang of Greenleafers picked up tools and supplies and in a few hours they had completed the Garfield, bashing it with the Harrison, two Pierces, part of a Beacon Hill and several Buttercups and a Storybook Cottage. As they all stepped back to admire their hard work and decide what color to paint the tower bathroom, Nancy gasped!

"Look," she cried, excitedly,"it looks exactly like this castle! If we can figure out where we are, maybe we can find our way back out!"

"Well," said Deb, "for starters..."

Monica the Haunted is upstairs in the secret tower room ringing her hands and says to Corwin "All the houses need to be Haunted Dollhouses!"

"No happy pink and white girlie looking things!" "Make sure Corwin that our "Guests" are aware of that fact!" And she lets out a frightening laugh Muwaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Corwin bows his head, and sets off to find the group....

Corwin heads out accompanied by some of Monica's vilest henchmen and sets off in search of the group who slowly walk through the next room exclaiming how pretty it would look with some Chrysonbon accessories or some Reutter porcelain.They think they are safe when as they step out into the hallway Sir Corwin appears."Split up" someone yells.Sir Corwin yells out"Don't let Nancy get away.I've got more plans for her!!!".Nancy and a few of the remaining Greenleafers are led up to the tower room where Monica sits on her throne.'You thought you could get away,didn't you",she snarled.Monica....

... who are orienting themselves in the castle to the pictures of the Grand Bash 1:12 version that Peggi & Steve took with their cellphones, and have found a small door from the pantry next to the kitchen that leads outside, beyond the moat, next to the garbage cans. The door is locked and there's no apparent keyhole.

Deb & Anna begin chanting a Reveal spell to make a key & keyhole appear, if there is one; when Nancy has a horrible thought! "What if the key to open this door is like a puzzle key?" Just then, Pandora, the Warden of Puzzling Delights, peeked in from the kitchen and said, "Good guess, gang! If you want out you have to figure out what kind of puzzle locks the outside door; each door is locked with a different puzzle, and each puzzle has its own key, and I've already given you a clue..." Just then Sir Corwin walked up and ordered the Scarlet Dragon to take Pandora back to her box. Turning to the other Greenleafers, he said...

"Monica has your friends and if you want them back do what I say".Holly and Deb nodded accepting that this was for the best.They decided what Corwin didn't know couldn't hurt them.Monica was having great fun with the few Greenleafers in the tower.She brought out buckets of the dingiest paint and ordered them to redecorate her room...

"Well", Nancy said, "Let's ask Pat about that." She turned to where Pat stood and drew closer.

Pat immediately drew her cloak around all the greenleafers that were present and the only thing left in the room was Sinister Corwin, Monica the haunted and her henchmen.

Suddenly they saw the door open. Monica the haunted grabbed Sinister Corwin and hid behind him just as ..............

All of the Greenleafers huddled together and worked together to solve the code and when they did,they got out and found themself in the biggest baddest Halloween party.There was trick or treating with goodie bags for all.Everyone got tons of bargain bags and were sharing and swapping.The party was going great when....

Everything disappeared and they found themselves in the castle garden. The garden was decorated by hundreds of dollhouses. "Look", said Nancy "That beacon hill is beautiful."

"But That's mine," said Redneck princess. "How did it get here?'

"I just wonder." said Haunted Monica from above them on her broom.

They looked up and saw.............

Monica and Sir Corwin hovering above them."I told you that you're here to stay and as you won't leave your dollhouses behind,you'll be here forever",Monica laughed!The Greenleafers were getting very worrisome about their situation.What can happen to them now...

Suddenly out of the East a huge storm cloud could be see coming over the horizon. It... it looked like a twister with hundreds of small houses whirling about it's outer edges. A silence fell over all present as a chilling wind began to blow...Time seemed to stand still... music... is that music I hear cried a voice in the crowd...

Edited by Russel the Haunted Hubby

No not music, just the whistling from the little houses getting their windows blown out one by one!

Oh no, what has she done now, that wicked haunted woman?

!BABOOOM! and a loud cracking noise enveloped the skies as lightning struck down below.

RUN!! they all screamed and headed towards....

the only place available.Unfortunately it was the castle.Monica and Corwin both cackled as once again the Greenleafers were in their clutches.As soon as the group entered the great room the remnants of their dollhouses appeared before them.They stood in shock and tears ran down their faces."Why would you destroy our beautiful houses?,they asked pleadingly.Monica stated "I want all of them for myself so now you will rebuild them and they will be haunted".The group looked for an exit,a window ,a door ,anything but Monica had removed all traces."And don't try looking for help from Pandora".Monica locked the book in a large cage and then cast a spell.Corwin ,holding the cage disappeared from the room.Monica then left the group stating"Start building-You have one hour or one of you will feel my wrath".The group then started to pick up the pieces of their once beautiful houses wondering what should they do..