Music music

ilovecats

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am listening to Kenny Wayne Shepard Band... My oldest son loves the song Blue On Black.. and I am checking out the cd before I purchase it for him for his birthday.!

I usually listen to country music... and some Rock n roll.... I love the 80s music....

we were listening to alvin & the chipmunks... the original motion picture soundtrack... Not sure I like the songs. :)

kellee

My faves are Il Divo, Josh Groban, and John Denver. I just love ALL of those!!!

I LOVE Josh Groban! I've wanted to see him in concert but didn't get the chance when he was in Utah. I did get to see him live before he got famous. I went to a Sarah Brightman concert when I lived in Texas. He was a guest and did a duet with Sarah. I confess that i love john denver as well. i grew up listening to his music.

I tried Meav, but wasn't in the mood. Listening to Tara MacLean. Haven't listened to her music in ages either. I love her voice and her music! Especially "that's me" and "calls to nothing".

I listen to a variety of music. My favorites are classical crossover, celtic, and i'm not sure how to classify them, ...but i love alot of the female canadian singers like Tara MacLean.

I listen to all kinds of music....from R&B/Hip-Hop to classical/rock & roll and everything in between. My taste in music is all over the place...lol

My fav artists/composers are India Arie, Janet Jackson, Prince, Celine Dion, Andrea Bocelli, Etta James, Bach, Chopin....the list goes on and on and on. If it sounds good to me and I can feel it in my soul, I'm a fan.

• 3 months later...

I somehow missed this post.

I listen to a hodgepodge of music. Almost anything but rap. I usually have on the mainstream Adult Contemporary radio station on, but I love acoustic/folk/alt-country stuff they don't play on the radio. I noticed someone mentioned Alison Krauss, one of my absolute favorites. I was so happy she won so many grammys this past week. Her last album with Robert Plant was fantastic. I've had it a year and it's still in heavy rotation on my playlist.