See Us on TV

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the times and channels for the Martha Stewart Show Dollhouse episode for those of us who live in NE Pennsylvania and Central Pennsylvania.

The first is the Analog Broadcast Channel, the second is the Digital listing and the last is the DishNetwork listing on the Fine Living Network. Take note that the dollhouse episode will be on the

Dishnetwork Fine Living Network on the following evening which is the 12th at 8 PM.

A special note to Wolfie, if you go to the Martha Stewart Website you can watch the entire episode online anytime from the day the show airs.

http://www.marthastewart.com/martha?rsc=ts_Homepage_Homepage

if you click on the above link use the link on the left hand side of the page to enter your zip code and all of TV listings will be posted for your area.

Martha Stewart Show

(New)

Analolg/Broadcast/antena12:00 PM, 1 hr

Tue 11/11/2008

WBRE 28

Martha Stewart Show

(New)

Digital/Broadcast/antena with convertor 12:00 PM, 1 hr

Tue 11/11/2008

WBRE-DT 28.1 (11)

Martha Stewart Show

(New)

DishNetwork Satelite 8:00 PM, 1 hr

Wed 11/12/2008

FLN 113

C-Band The Martha Stewart Show [New] [CC] 11/1111:00 AMWNBC, Channel W3-05

Barbara

I can't wait to see this episode. I'm not a daytime TV watcher, but for such a red-letter day in the Greenleaf/CDHM miniature world, I'll be front and center for this!

Congratulations Tracy, Greenleaf, and CDHM artisans! I'm betting there will be a flurry of new mini-lovers in the coming days. :yes: :blink:

I just realised I won't be able to view the show during the day anyway - it's my uncle's birthday, so there's a birthday lunch to attend, and then both of my children have dental appointments in the afternoon. I'm so glad to know it will be possible to view it online, after it's aired. :wave: I'm really looking forward to it!

Oh Man! Tracy you missed meeting Steve Harvey. Dang! I am bummed for you.

It also repeats in the evenings on Fine Living Network...

I have not given up..I will google my butt off until I find a link to her shows online. If someone finds it before me..they will get a goody!

The only options is to hope someone taped it and puts it on Youtube. I have found nothing and I even looked in a japanese site that had older episodes of M.S but nothing from this year.

Maybe someone on here is tech savy. They can record the show on their DVR and the stream it to their computer..I am not that girl.

The only options is to hope someone taped it and puts it on Youtube. I have found nothing and I even looked in a japanese site that had older episodes of M.S but nothing from this year.

Maybe someone on here is tech savy. They can record the show on their DVR and the stream it to their computer..I am not that girl.

Mmmmmmm, here is for hoping!!!! :wave:

Hugs

Duh!

I found videos of the Martha Stewart show...On The Martha Stewart website!

Here. It is in the video archive section. It is split up into sections like food, crafts, holiday, etc. I do not know which one this will be in but they are pretty up to date. So we will just have to wait to see if it is posted on her site.

I do not know why I did not think to look there.

I can tell you first hand that Tracy's dollhouse and FURNITURE that she made for the show were incredible.

Lisa from Greenleaf was at the show as well, and she's an awesome lady!

Everyone should be so proud of Greenleaf and Tracy for their wonderful contribution to this exciting opportunity for miniatures and the mass exposure we're all going to enjoy.

Thank you to Greenleaf and Tracy both :congrats:

Tracy,

Wow O wow! That is a super feat in so little time. I am so excited to see the show (and the mag—any more about the rumor that minis are in an upcoming issue of MSL?).

I'm betting on a big, well-deserved boost in mini-interest! Hooray!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

My stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid local ABC station has changed their schedule! They did have Martha on at 10am every day. I set my DVR to record tomorrow's show on Saturday. It was still on the schedule then. but now they have canceled it!!!! Some stupid local news show instead! I'm soooo upset! And worst still, my Fine Living station doesn't have any Martha shows on either (just that "Whatever Martha" show with her daughter)!! So I can't even see the repeat. Hoping and praying that they load it onto the Martha website quickly!!!!!

The show is on here at 3am and technically, that's Wednesday morning. I'm up at that hour anyway, but I've got the dvr set to record so I can watch it again.........and again.......and again.......

Deb

Deb`s internal clock is on Bruce time...

I have it Dvr`ed also. Maybe Dean or Lisa can get a copy of the show from the producers of the show and they can get permission to put it on the dollhouse-kits blog??? That way all of us will be able to watch the segment. That is a good idea, huh?

Now we need to get Greenleaf on other daytime talk shows....Oprah? Bonnie Hunt? Tyra? Jerry Jerry Jerry (nah), Dr. Phil? (no, he will just tell us we are obsessed and need to give it up), The View?

ROFL!

HELP!!!!

We're off work today, so I'm at home on dialup. I can't get the Martha Stewart page to load, so I can't tell when and what channel the show is going to air here. Can someone run it and post it for me? My ZIP is 28650 and I have Charter Cable. Please??????