Arthur

texasbuilder

I am trying to rehab an Arthur I got off Craigslist but it is turning into a real problem. The former owner put it together with hot glue and some kind of really strong/hard yellow glue. Also the wallpaper was haphazardly applied with yellow glue with it partially stuck and one wall with the pattern in the wrong direction!

Anyway, I would sure like to get a copy of the instruction sheet if anyone has it.

Jerry

• 3 weeks later...

I had given up hope of hearing from anyone. No, I have not gotten the instructions. Yes, I would really like to have them. If you could email them to me that would be great. I will PM you with my private email address.

Hi

Im New here and also to building greenleaf kits, Im having a little problem with the Arthur kit also.

There isnt any instruction sheet in the box so im sort of confused lol...

I have only ever built a couple of mdf kits before but never really cared for them they are not as pretty as the greenleaf houses i just built the Buttercup kit and i really enjoyed it but this Arthur kit is making me loose confidence(and my nerve lol..)

can someone please help

Rachel (South Wales UK) :rudolph:

All y'all seeking Arthur instructions DO know you can order them directly from Greenleaf, no? Also, mini of the kit instructions are being totally revised & rewritten (THANKS, Ben!). Phone/ email info is here: http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/about-u..._dollhouse.html

Welcome, Rachel! I hope you'll pop in over to the Newcomers' Forum and introduce yourself to the gang.

Welcome to the neighborhood Rachel. I would also encourage you to pop a email to Greenleaf to get the instructions & Schematics too. Please do share pictures of your projects when you get the chance. We Love eye candy around here :banana: