Animal Crossing: City Folk

heidiiiii

I am in trouble...or meaning the family is in trouble. I love to play Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon. Now they have this one out just in time for Christmas.

I want it..I want it badly.

Anyone else play Animal Crossing or Harvest Moon games?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nat is ahead of me on the yoga but I am ahead of her on the running...hehehe

My balance stinks (always has) so it is taking me a little bit longer to get the hang of the different poses. Not a huge difference in weight loss but have noticed more stamina.

The longer you play (workout) the more things that are added for you to try.

Right now we have been having bowling and tennis tournaments in the livingroom. We can be very vicious with each other..LOL

I love the Animal Crossing games. I even have the new City Folk game. It is great. I play it all the time and even my kids get into it. I looked forward to that game for a year and a half. I preordered it almost as soon as it was announced to be coming out this year, and I picked it up as soon as the store opened on the day it was released. Of course I am fighting for the TV with my husband because he got a new Mortal Kombat game that day for his PS3.

back when i was in 8th grade all my friends had AC for gamecube which i never had but i played when i was there. When it came out for nintendo DS i got it and i love it! its such a relaxing game and the music is very soothing and never gets repetitive or annoying. paying off that mortgage is a real pain in the butt though and tom nook is annoying when he follows you around while you shop. i think its funny that no matter what system it comes out for it always looks the same lol

i dont have a Wii BUT its starting to look like i may need to get one soon :)

never played harvest moon is it similar?

never played harvest moon is it similar?

Yes, I rather liked Harvest Moon Special edition for PS2. Let me tell you..my family hated that game. I was milking cows, cutting the back forty, tending to the chickens, cooking food, selling my fish...I was a maniac! ROFL

I saw it today at the store. You can get a bundle with the game and Wii Voice for $69. It is on my Christmas list. I bought a wireless router today. All set up, easy peasy. So Nat can play with her iTouch and I need to figure out how to set up the Wii for the wireless. I am going to have to dig out the instructions.

I will scream for help if I cannot figure it out....

I just got this for my birthday if anyone wants to exchange friend codes pm me i would love to play with others :)

If it is under my Christmas Tree I will trade friend codes with you.

Too bad about your Mom getting laid off. But enjoy the Wii, it is great. I love it not only because it gets me up off the couch for playing some games but it also gets my kids off the couch.

Animal Crossing is great. I still haven't hooked up my Wireless router so I can't get my friend code yet. I got all the harvest furniture though on the 27th and I have almost all the mushroom set. I love this game.

I was way hooked on Animal Crossing for the DS.

Fred and I saw the commercial for the Wii version last night and I said *I WANT THAT!*

He rolled his eyes. I want that and a new coffee maker. Krups would be nice but I will take what I can get.

Rayman`s Raving Rabids has a new game out. Nat and I want it too. You can play sitting on your butt on the Wii Fit board. If you have never played Rayman..you must. It is fun and funny.

Yes,

The cross availabilty of playing games is a plus.

I want to go check out the used games at Gamestop. You can always get a bargain. Still hinting about Animal Crossing.

ROFL Jeffery, You are going to drive yourself crazy. It takes nothing at all to set up. Best advice if you have some extra money is to get the wii charger for the handhelds. We did not have them and we would be in mid-game and the wii would tell us..Sorry but you are out of battery life, please change. Nothing like running looking for some AA in the middle of a bowling grudge match.

If you have good batteries they can last a while. I had some enrgizers in mine for a good two months. They just died the other day. I had one of the chargers and finally the batteries stopped holding charges. it took two years but it finally died on me. Although one of the rechargables died within a couple of months and we thought we needed a new remote but it turned out just the battery would not hold a charge and the regular batteries were fine. But definately get one of the chargers for the remotes, it is worth it and also a classic controller if you are getting the Virtual Console games.

I bought the new Guitar Hero for Wii (i traded in some other games) and it will be to Me and Natalie from Santa. I kept looking at Animal crossing..sniff sniff. I hope the family takes the hint.

ok so i went nuts today and i bought the charging station ( :xmas_tree: thanks for putting ideas in my head heidi! LMAO J/K) that charges the remotes, and holds the nunchucks and the wii itself. and it came with a bonus snap on zapper gun. then i went even nuttier and ordered the wifi USB connector. next on the list is the classic controller because virtual console was a big factor in my wanting the Wii.