Animal Crossing: City Folk

heidiiiii

Other things on my list.....

He said that a gamer buys their own games.. I said "Not if it is the first thing on their list! Highlighted! In bold letters!" ROFL

We are having fun playing the new guitar hero. Steely Dan, Blondie..I was even happy when I got to play "Band on the run" by Wings. (Trivia: Who is the leader of the group Wings?) hehehe First one to answer without going to Wiki gets a goodie!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jingle the reindeer came to town and gave me a Jingle Clock!

I was so excited lol there were no holidays except for new years in the Wild World version.

Sorry Heidi, not rubbing it in your face, just sharing. <_<

The kids love the Wii I on the other hand pulled a 46 hour work week :congrats: and havent even played it yet. PLUS the game went on sale this week at work of course they were gone by the time I was able to get to the electronics department so I have a rain check for the game if and when it comes.

I got it!

WooHoo!

I have not played yet. The tv is occupied at the moment. Let me get started on the game and then we can PM each other our Friend codes.

I have my friend code for the game. PM me if you are wireless, have your friend code, and want to share. I do not have much to offer in the way of gifts right now but as I move along in the game that will change.

• 2 weeks later...

I got it and been trying to make something of our town...

BUT WHAT the hey hay?

My people look nothing like that!!!

I'll get my friend code and PM you two next week (during the week).

I'm so ashamed! My town looks so rinky dink!

I had plenty of gifts, then sold them because we are just starting out. The other members of my family are my 4 yr old daughter and my 8 year old son......

The 4 year old is obviously lagging (but I spend a lot of time helping her out!!!)

OKAY off to get tons of things you don't need........See you after the weekend!

I'm not wireless....but have the connection? Does it matter?

Can I play with you? ha ah ah?

S

If you have the nintendo thingy that hooks up to your computer so that the game can be wireless, then ya you can. It is an adapter. Cant remember the name of it.

As long as the Wii is connected to the internet in some way then it doesnt matter.

For anyone else on here who wants to play,

Name: Jeff

Town Name: Omali

Friend Code: PM me

Fruit: Peaches*, Cherries, Apples

*Default Fruit

As long as the Wii is connected to the internet in some way then it doesnt matter.

For anyone else on here who wants to play,

Name: Jeff

Town Name: Omali

Friend Code: PM me

Fruit: Peaches*, Cherries, Apples

*Default Fruit

Name: Heidi

Town Name: Xanadu

Friend Code: PM me too

Fruit: Apples

Furniture: Modern

I usually play in the mornings between 9am-12noon EST (not the whole time). Once I have your friend code, give me a holler either on here or you can get my email address and add me to your Wii message board and send me a shout that way.

That reminds me...Jeff. Pm me your email address and I will add it to my wii message board. I do not use it but I tested it out on Deb..hehehe That way we can send a message to each other on Wii stating we are online and our gate is open.

Let me know also if there is a certain piece of furniture you are looking for to complete a set. I will hold it for any of you who are playing.

Iam still waiting to get that game it so hard to find. I did get the wii fit though and LOVE IT.

you were able to get a wii fit but you cant find animal crossing! thats insane since its usually the other way around. i want a wii fit!

I bought my Animal Crossing at Target. There were plenty to be had.

Bree, I was knocked down dragged out tired yesterday so I never saw your PM until this morning. Sorry about that.

Pm me your friend code and I will add it to my game so we can meet up. I also need to know the name of your town. I will write down my friend code later and pm it to you.

I got mine at gamestop.

I never saw your PM until this morning. Sorry about that.

Same here, I walked away from the game for 5 minutes and mom claimed the TV and my sister was on the computer doing homework!! :blink: So I never even got a chance to turn the game off. Thats probably why it didnt work or seemed like I was ignoring you last night. ;)

OH! and Heidi, I got the email to work. you can email other peoples actual email address (@aol, @yahoo @ gmail...) Which was the part you knew about and I couldnt understand, OR you can email someone elses Wii from your Wii by adding their friend code to your Wii address book instead of the email address which is the part that I kept talking about and you were not understanding me. ;) Either way, i got both to work.

Cool!

Pm me your email addy and I will pm you mine and I will also do the friend code thingy. Just to have it in there.

Can you have more then one person visit your town at one time? Do you know?