Animal Crossing: City Folk

heidiiiii

Hi guys! Have any of you played lately?? Im working on donationg for the windimill/lighthouse. I just finished collecting all the mush and harvest furniture. I still need oranges and pears in my town. Right now i cannot connect to the internet with my wii but once i can i hope someone wants to come over and visit!

also heidi, my mom has recently become addicted to farmville on facebook. should i get her harvest moon for christmas? lol

Oh boy..if she loves Farmville, she will really love HM. My family hated that game..LOL Cause I was always on it. I have not played in a long time. Is there a new version for Wii?

I have lost interest in it Jeffrey. I have most of the shroom furniture but then I went in for surgery and have not been back. I will have to start all over again with the flowers. I have like NONE..LOL I keep up with the weeding though.

But if you tell me there is a HM for Wii (which there probably is) I am going to be in trouble! LOL

I have been playing a game called Bully lately. I kinda like it. ;)

If you do get her the game, and she does fall in love with it..I will give the addy for a HM message board that can help her when she gets stuck on things.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i hope your feeling ok with your back and all...

bully is one of my favorites. its a good game to play when your mad. lol

i think there is a HM for wii. im thinking of downloading the HM 64 from virtual console first just to see what its like. i know it probably wont look anything at all like the wii version tho.

moms still unemployed so i know if she gets into harvest moon she will be on it all day every day. except from 1-2 while shes watching "all my children" lol

theres actually 3 harvest moons out for wii, animal parade, tree of tranquility and one other one i dont remember. i got the tree of tranquility one and im still kind of undecided on it. ive only played it for 45 minutes so far. i can already tell that mom wont like it though... shes not very video game savvy i think games like farmville are about as complex as she will get. lol. my sister and our friend from next door might enjoy it.

• 5 weeks later...

Jeff,

Did you ever buy the

from the Wii console? I am thinking of getting it but wanted to hear your input. I was a hard core Mooner..do you think it is worth the wii bucks?

I think I am going to get

There is alot more to do. It will drive the girls insane!! LOL

Irene, You play? Cool!

I will get back to you on that. Our wireless router died and I have to replace it. Probably wont be for another week. I will get back to you when it is fixed.

Yep...been playing since May...Got my lighthouse...house is maxed out...lots of hybrids...caught every fish and have my golden rod...missing bugs though...would love to visit a new town! I play with my grandchildren via wifi sometimes. Would love to visit a new town :lol:

hey if anyone finds an extra parasaur tail make sure you save it for me its the only fossil i need. i got tree of tranquility (i think it was that one) but it wasnt for me. i returned it 2 days later

hey if anyone finds an extra parasaur tail make sure you save it for me its the only fossil i need. i got tree of tranquility (i think it was that one) but it wasnt for me. i returned it 2 days later

Oh Dang Jeffrey! There are no local used or new copies of Tree of Tranquility in my area..but I did get Magical Melody..a new copy for only $15!

i would be happy to connect for animal crossing with anyone who wants to. only problem is that my internet connection on the wii has been pretty tempermental lately not sure how well it will work if at all. if you want PM me for my AC info.

i hope you enjoy it heidi, i just couldnt get into harvest moon.

If I find one Jeff I'll save it for ya, just let me know your code and I can mail it or we can visit each others towns if your wifi starts working

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

OMG! I have not played in soooo long. I bet all my flowers are dead and it is weed city. LOL Good for you! Glad you finally finished that part..or did you accomplish all the fish and bugs too?

• 1 month later...

i havnt played in a couple months now because my wii broke. :D all my hard work strategically planting flowers in patterns and hybrids are gone! i wont have very many weeds because i covered my whole entire town with patterns. all my favorite neighbors are gonna be gone too! its kinda depressing

im nowhwre close to completing bugs or fish yet. im almost done with paintings though.

maybe in september i will be able to afford to fix my poor wii.

• 3 weeks later...
Nat is ahead of me on the yoga but I am ahead of her on the running...hehehe

My balance stinks (always has) so it is taking me a little bit longer to get the hang of the different poses. Not a huge difference in weight loss but have noticed more stamina.

The longer you play (workout) the more things that are added for you to try.

Right now we have been having bowling and tennis tournaments in the livingroom. We can be very vicious with each other..LOL

When you order frogs legs at a restuarant what do they do with the rest of the frog ? - Well surely they just throw the rest of the frog away and take it to the tip.