Animal Crossing: City Folk

heidiiiii

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and my home was featured at happy room academy, don't know if that means it is ready, doubt it, said cozy

thats cool!

Heidi you can get the silver axe by throwing it in the fountain once you donate enough money to get it in your town. i got a silver slingshot from nooks store the other day...just a few days after i got the gold one! lol

I have not played in awhile. I have been deep into Arthur mode. I can bet that I have plenty of weeds and dead flowers to deal with when I get back to it.

Do you two make your own designs for outfits? I love doing that. I have been making outfits for the different holidays. I have to make a green one for St Patty`s Day next.

I have not played in awhile. I have been deep into Arthur mode. I can bet that I have plenty of weeds and dead flowers to deal with when I get back to it.

Do you two make your own designs for outfits? I love doing that. I have been making outfits for the different holidays. I have to make a green one for St Patty`s Day next.

No, I've played with it a little bit, mine never looks all that great.....but my daughter usually goes in there and makes all kinds of crazy stuff....then she leaves them laying on the ground for the other animals to pick up and wear, lol. She's four. She has even had one design in the shop and animals have bought it. Then they say like my shirt? It was designed by Audrey...ha ha!

S

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to bump this up and see if anyone wants to play. My fruit is apples, and I have coconuts growing...I have lots of things I can get you! I've even got a basement in my house although not decorated much yet. the other three floors are good. I'm taking a few day break from mini-ing and would like to visit some other towns and have people visit me!

Please let me know and we can set up a time!

S

Sabrina, I want to play but right now I have a tight schedule and havent had time. After the Arthur is done...hopefully by this weekend, I will give you a holler.

got the wii fit today!!! so happy its so much fun and a real kick in the butt i did it for 45 mins and i really felt it. many people say its not different than other excercises or doesnt do much but those people are probably already in shape.

its a good thing we only moved down the block or we never would have gotten it. it was sitting on the front porch of our old house lol.

• 5 weeks later...

Bree and Jeff,

For some reason my calendar on the game is actually Sunday instead of today. Tomorrow is Bunny Day! You have to dig up bunny eggs. There is a bunny at the town hall.

You have to open each egg. The candy you can sell, the bunny foils you give to the bunny and he gives you pieces of bunny furniture, wallpaper, and rug. There are 12 bunny foils to find!

Even if you do not like the furniture..It is really pricey. You can sell it to make some mucho bells!

Happy Bunny Day!

HEIDI! dont sell the candy put it in a dresser drawer in your house and save it for trick or treaters at halloween. did you guys get any of the Pave furniture on Festivale back on feb 25th?

HEIDI! dont sell the candy put it in a dresser drawer in your house and save it for trick or treaters at halloween. did you guys get any of the Pave furniture on Festivale back on feb 25th?

NO?? Umm. I am going to be a bad girl and go back in time. I think I am going to go back in time to Feb 25th and also for Sunday to save the candy. Thanks for telling me that.

I did not know.

Did you know that if you pick up white dandelions, you can hold them, click on A and you will blow them? I just figured that out the other day.

Yes I did the Pave thing, made SOOO much money. And I too had to be a bad girl and go back to bunny day because we didn't get a chance to play that day. I've got oodles of candy saved away....didn't know if they would come into play before the next Pave day, so that is good to know.

Dandelions? I don't have any of those. Maybe I don't let my weeds get big enough?

I now have a new bridge in my town. Working on getting fountain... Also, do you guys know why I can't get a good rating in my town? The po lady says that I have a barely passing grade, that I must not have enough greenery or something? I plant tons of flowers, I have pears, cherries, coconuts, peaches, and oranges...plus my original apples! So what's up with that?

S

You have to set your town up into an imaginary grid. 16x16 spaces that have to have the right amount of trees and flowers. No garbage laying around. Shells are fine but nothing else.

Check out this website, it will tell you how to get a perfect town.

I keep giving them money and I am pretty sure I have hit the mark for the bridge, but they never say that I have paid for the bridge yet. Does the chick at the town hall say anything to you after you have made the money for it?

i think it depends on your map because i had 3 choices for the bridge. Heidi i saved up all the money and gave it to her in one shot for the bridge that way i knew i was giving her the right amount and nothing extra because any money left over doesnt go towards the next item like the fountain or the windmill/lighthouse

i think it depends on your map because i had 3 choices for the bridge. Heidi i saved up all the money and gave it to her in one shot for the bridge that way i knew i was giving her the right amount and nothing extra because any money left over doesnt go towards the next item like the fountain or the windmill/lighthouse

GRRRR. I did not know that!

S

IA.

I can't wait to play today. I want to see if I have any flowers that have hybridized. I keep trying like a dickens, but no luck yet. The doing the whole town in a pattern seems to be a waste (because there is always three of us wanting to play). I'm just gonna keep planting and hope for the best......OH and I got a dandelion in my town...patiently waiting for it to turn into a pufball!

S

• 7 months later...

Hi guys! Have any of you played lately?? Im working on donationg for the windimill/lighthouse. I just finished collecting all the mush and harvest furniture. I still need oranges and pears in my town. Right now i cannot connect to the internet with my wii but once i can i hope someone wants to come over and visit!

also heidi, my mom has recently become addicted to farmville on facebook. should i get her harvest moon for christmas? lol