Here is a sample of what has been keeping me busy

So as some of you know, I switched Ben to cloth diapers and then because of a lack of local resources I started to make my own for him. From there I have developed a small business for the sake of the writeoffs to help offset my taxation hell from my disability. I have been shipping diapers all over North America of late, MA, CA, KY, QUE, BC....and have orders in the wings for NJ and TX.

I have been enjoying the process of developing my pattern and subsequent supporting product line. I now have diapers, bamboo liners and doublers, change pads, cloth wipes, dryer balls and butt wash. I am working on my own laundry detergent right now..all eco friendly.

It feels good to be doing "something" and learning more, and changing our house over to a more green routine. Fabrics are my new outlet for my shopping...errrehmm...."problem" :D and I now have wholesale accounts with a few manufacturers.

The most fun is "converting" a sposie using young mom! I did a craft fair last wknd and converted three young ladies who now say they will not use a pamper again! I have another fair this next wknd so it will soon be back down to the sewing room to "get busy"

I still drop in and read...and I DO shop for minis...especially now that all of the Christmas stuff is out...the Westy is still going to be my Christmas house!! (maybe next Christmas tho :lol: )

Here is one cute girl set I did...NOT the flats and pins that so many of you used! These need no pins, covers or wraps! As easy to use as a disposable :yes:

These are the prettiest I have ever seen! Wow! I am in the process of potty training--he laughs at me when I try to get him to use the "big boy potty" though-- otherwise I too would be converted from being a sposie mom. I am hoping this whole diaper thing comes to an end very soon :yes: .

• 2 months later...

Michelle, I wish you much success! I used cloth diapers on my son and only sometimes on my daughters. I must say, yours look so much easier to use. I have a couple of friends expecting soon so I may have to get some of these cause they just look perfect and I know they help with diaper rash and all. :lol: