3/11/06 Family Pictures

Do you take Family Portraits? Do you have a picture of your family together? I was looking at my family albums and I do not have any family pictures with all of us together. I was looking for my favorite pictures of My son & Husband and realize we have pictures with us together at different times but have not had a family picture in 7 years :)

This is my favorite recent shot of My husband and son together in January. My husband always take one serious picture and then one where he gives the "eyebrow" look LOL. This is the "Raised eyebrow" look.

This was the day David got baptized and I was trigger happy. I never get many shots of David so it was fun to take advantage of him that day

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooooo now those are some handsome men! arent you lucky.

Ill try to scan the photo we had taken on our anniversery this year....first time for family photo since Catriona was 6 she is 14 now.

nutti :)

post-9-1142097957_thumb.jpg

in back is oldest son Jevin(21) he is in the Marines(embassy guard) hubby Dean

seated is son Jason(19)father of baby...Catriona(14) our Princess

Myself with Pixiepoo and Amanda mother of baby

I dont have pictures of my family all together but I have some of the kids that I took we plan on getting a spring family picture taken.Here are some pictures of the kids and hubby.

post-363-1142109701_thumb.jpg That picture was taken the last snow we had last week.

post-363-1142109810_thumb.jpg This picture was last spring.

I dont have pictures of my family all together but I have some of the kids that I took we plan on getting a spring family picture taken.Here are some pictures of the kids and hubby.

post-363-1142109701_thumb.jpg That picture was taken the last snow we had last week.

post-363-1142109810_thumb.jpg This picture was last spring.

cute family :)....now where is your picture little miss???!!!! :)

Ohhh, the only picture I have of all of us was taken in 95, when my son became an Ordained Minister. Left to right is my daughter Mellissa, me, my son Troy, his wife Krystal and my husband Bill. My husband didn't wear his tie that way, a friend had borrowed it and when Bill put it back on, he didn't look at how short it was. It was a great day!

I do not have any family portraits. I do not even have recent pictures of all my kids. A few of them are far away and we do not talk much. If i could gather all of my kids, their children, and all of darrells kids, and their childrn, I am not sure their is a camera lens wide enough to take 1 pic of at last count would be 20 of us. (Darrell and I. His 5 kids and 3 grandkids, my 8 kids and 2 grandkids). But it would be a nice picture.

Melissa

I honestly can't remember the last time we had a family picture taken. I don't believe we ever have. I can't think of a single photo that has me, sis, mom and dad in it. There are even very few photos of me and my son together - the simple reason for that is I'm the one behind the camera :) But it doesn't bother me. My cousin about flipped a gasket when I mentioned I'd actually tossed away some old pictures. She was shocked!... but you know I have the memories.. I don't really feel like I need the photos especially of when times were bad. I'd rather just be happy today and remember these times, than look at photos of when we were unhappy. :)

-David

This is DH, who began running 5 K races this past Hallowe'en, this is one he ran in 30-degree weather in January in Bainbridge, GA.

DS#1 was living in DC last Spring & was the only one able to attend DS#2's college graduation (magna cum laude).

Brad, honey, stop naming you "Dean"! That's not funny anymore! Come home to us, the kids are waiting!

----- Angelina -----

P.S.: Please, remove the first photo, I don't like myself on it!!!

:p:D

• 1 month later...

My youngest son's girlfriend has been sending me pictures that everyone took with their digital cameras of the prom. I've yet to see him in the full tux though, and I sure hope he isn't wearing that hat in the pictures that I paid an arm and a leg for.

post-6-1146190535_thumb.jpg

I probably could have done without this photo though.

post-6-1146190564_thumb.jpg

I probably could have done without this photo though.

Well, he does look like he's having a good time. :D And so does his girlfriend. But who's the girl standing in line waiting for her turn to kiss your son? :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Deb

Thanks Peggi!

ROFLMREO Deb! I don't know who the other girl is. A friend of theirs, I think. I hadn't looked at it like it was her turn to get a kiss, but it does look like that doesn't it?

Linda, Zach Looks Handsome and his girlfriend is really pretty too!

Well, he does look like he's having a good time. biggrin.gif And so does his girlfriend. But who's the girl standing in line waiting for her turn to kiss your son?

Deb she does look like she wants one too! :D

• 1 month later...

This is my dh, Fred. He went to banquet for hospital anniversaries. He is the one in the foreground behind the ladies.

He was so proud of that suit!

We went to this small suit place in a city outside of ours. Owned by a Haitian man and I tell ya, I have NEVER been treated so well before in a store in my whole life!

He dressed him, asked MY opinion (not fred`s..LOL). We went with this because he already has a darker suit and this will go with spring and summer weddings.

I asked "How much?" Suit, shirt, and tie with overnight alterations was only $300!

Will definitely go there again.