HELLOOOOOOO

nuttiwebgal

hellooo all my sweets!

how wonderful to see the good old green greenleaf forum on MY computer!!!! :banana:

I am so blessed! and so happy to see all the old friends and some new ones to be made.

we are still in the wait and see mode about our house....we keep feeding them moola and they keep asking for more..wassup with that??? :dunno:

I am finally back to work...doing customer service for Best Buy. not a bad job...if I can get it all learned...but everyday is a new challenge. and as I meet them I learn more for the next time...of course tonight I was told if we can make it through this month we can make it through ANYTHING! and after the 12 hours I put in I BELIEVE! :)

today I went to my DR and he told me to keep taking the paxil and wrote me a skript for ativan(I think)you would think I would be on top of the world with all that I have gained from my WLS but I find myself feeling very vunurable and emotionaly fragile...yes still...I guess in loosing my weight Im feeling less protected...I mean I would not have wanted to get the 500lb me mad at me :whack:

The panic attacks have increased to at least one or 2 a week. brought on by small things that my mind escalates until I feel like crawling under a rock :hide: just dont want to deal with anything.

but we know that real life doesnt work like that. so I plod on.

it can only get better...right??

I havent had a chance to do any catching up and its late now...I will be back tomorrow and I will catch up on some stuff...like MISS TRACY's house on Martha Stewart! totally awesomly KEWLIO!!!

everyone is soo busy working and Ive missed it all.

although I have done a few things to my Addams and plan on spending most of friday on it.

going to make some changes to it.

so glad to be home.

nutti :wave:

Nutti!! You're back!! We missed you soooooooooooooo much!! I'm sorry you're still going thru such a rough time. Hopefully the dr will find the right balance in the meds to get you back on an even level. In the meantime, you've got your internet back and that means that your cyber family can do a happy dance and lots and lots of hugs!

Deb

Whohoooo >running to Nutti to be able to HUG :banana: her< missed you sooooooo much!!!!!

>starts whispering all secrets about what has been happening.... :) oh and......<

HUGS

:) Welcome Back!! We have really missed you. Hang in there with your meds. It only took 10 years for the drs to get DH's meds right and now that they are, he is a different person. It is amazing what a good nights sleep will do for a person. I can imagine this season at Best Buy is a tough one but don't let it wear you down. You have come so far and certainly don't want to backslide. Just remember that we are here for ya and oh so happy that you are back!!!!

Welcome back, we've missed you soooooo much. Hang in there gf, you can make it through this storm and come out on the other side with flying colors. You have an inner strength that is amazing. Keep up the good work and we're here for you when you need us.

Oh, Nutti dear, I'm SO glad to see you back! You're such an inspiration to me on so many levels. Hang in there. Know that a whole host of folks really admire you, and lots of us here are glad to see you back.

Working at Best Buy over the holidays..now THERE's a nutti idea!! :)

So good to see you back, and congrats on the job! You are so lucky...jobs are soooo scarce now. I've been looking for almost 4 months and no luck. You are one of the lucky ones!

Sorry to hear about the panic attacks. Has the doctor given you anything like Xanax to help calm you when they come on? I've had them for almost 15 years and know how you feel. The right medication is a Godsend. Celexa is what worked for me! Hang in there!

Hope the weight loss is still going great...I'm sure it is!

Great to see you back!!!

Hi Nutti,

Welcome back. Now listen young lady, you have come so far and there will be blips and bumps every now and again so do not let them get you off track. They are to be expected but I know you will over come them. Just think how far you have already come, just a bit more to go before you achieve VICTORY!!!!!!. We are all so proud of you and are very happy to be among your cheering section.

By the way congrats on the new job!!!!!!!

Welcome back, Nutti!

Re: panic attacks. You are living with such stress right now it's amazing you're still functioning. You have a new job, you're dealing with the emotional ups and downs of a major physical change, and you're dealing with the house situation.

I'm sure everyone's situation is different, but Klonopin (Clonazepam), worked wonders for me.

Best wishes!

Welcome Back Lynette :congrats: I miss you so much around here! I am happy to hear you got a new Job and I hope the panic attacks go away. Times are so rough for a lot of us so it's no wonder as to why you are having them. Take it easy and know You are Missed & Loved!!