What I've been up too...

Ms. Mini

Hi Everyone! It's been a long time since I've logged on to this site and say hi. Ive missed you all! My life has been very busy since the engagement in April. Between wedding planning, we're in the process of buying our first home, work, I had nose surgery 4 weeks ago, studying for my personal training certification, and all the things in between Ive neglected my minis. And I've been itching to get working on them again. If all goes to plan with the house we put an offer on we could be in escrow by Christmas (fingers crossed) which also means we will be moving towards the end of January. And the wedding is coming up on April 25th!

I know the first step I need to do in order to work on my mini's again is to clean and organize my work station again, it is so cluttered and messy theres no way I can work on a single mini until I do so. So I need to do that first.. After that I'm at a loss of what project I should work on first... I have 2 houses unfinished right now. The Tennyson, and the Emerson. The tennyson as meant to be a gift for my mom for her bday not this year but last year, thats how far behind I am. wow. The Emerson I was during into a bed and breakfast. I have so many kits unopened that need to be built as well. Most importantly my beacon hill, but I dont think I'm ready to tackle that one yet.

Anyone have any suggestions on where to pick up again?

It's so good to see all of you on here. Ive missed you! Happy Holidays :xmas_tree:

*hugs*

Jenny

{{{Hugs}}} Real life has a way of taking over. You have a Tennyson! Which one have you done the most on already? Which one haven't you made things for? First things first, get started organizing your work area so you'll be able to move everything into your new house (fingers & toes crossed for you).

Thank you so much! The Emerson I've done much more with. The outside of it already has all the siding on it and I started on the stone work. The tennyson is just 1/2 a shell right now. I think I'm going to start on the emerson, although Ive been drooling at pictures of fairfields all morning, now that would be a fun kit to make, ive always wanted to do a 1/2 scale.

its so good to be back :xmas_tree:

Hi Jen :rudolph: Wow you do have alot going on in your life right now! Congrats on all the great news. Get you life in order before you start on your minis again. Maybe wait til you get settled in your new house. Keep us posted on any new news.

Hi There Jenny!! It's nice to see you again Dear!! The best way to get started it to start doing one part of the instructions at a time. Like let's say you left off on part C do all of that part and if you feel like doing more, do it. Usually, it's just the getting started that really is the hard part. Once we get started again, the addiction begings again

:rudolph:

Hi Jenny, Nice to see that we are both back on. Even though we have kept in touch on My Space and Facebook ha ha.

I am still not working on my Garfield but at least I am making strides by getting back in touch with my "mini" friends lol