Someting I would love to do

PATBIDLACK

Besides Minis, sculpting and painting (and doing over my rl house) I would love to work a couple of days a week for charm city cakes. Crazy huh?

Well I would love to be really creative with cakes and that group of people are so fun.

What would you like to do if you had the time and opportunity?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to go back to school and become a vet. Of course I would keep all abused animals telling their so-called owners that they had passed away.....I think I would n eed a huge a home and yard.

There'd be a moving van in my driveway faster than I can blink. I'd have as close to the dream horse I had to part with post-divorce, with a private instructor. And when I wasn't riding I'd be traveling and soaking up museums, concerts and plays and getting a blister on my index finger from dialing for room-service. :thumb:

Pat you need to message Amanda and the two of you go to England and Ireland together.

You can be brave if you fly clutching a mini person in your havd to make you brave.

Iwould love to go to England and Ireland but am afraid to fly. Going by ship can be claustrophobic too, and there are pirates again on the high seas. If I had someone to go with me and could be unconscious during take off I might be able to do it. :thumb:

Right now I would like to put Caylee's mom in a dumpster!!!!

I would rather stuff her in a chipper!

I wanted to go to school to be a nurse and have a second career working with children, and I did that. I wanted to learn all I can about building dhs & making minis, and I'm doing that. I wanted to restore an old house, and we did that. I wanted to travel, camp, paddle a kayak, ride a bike/ trike & hike, and I've learned how & do those things.