any experience buying windows from ebay?

Howard Allgood

I don't buy much any more, preferring to make what I want to fit, but when I bought windows for the Craftsman Bungalow I'm still drafting plans for, I went with HBS becauae they gave precise dimensions for every window & door, and I got exactly what I'd ordered.

I ordered windows from ebay just to have on hand. I used some in the adams for the contest. I liked them good quality.

I got lots of windows some of them window doors and some double windows. singles in two different sized and small outward opening. The only drawback you may have to change things for them to fit an existing doll house.

I have been selling on eBay fr over 10 years, and buying even longer. Check the sellers feedback and make sure they are reputible....if you have questions like the measurments ect, just ASK them. I have found only wonderful miniature sellers on eBay~ we are good people! There are some AWSOME deals if one looks~ and if the seller is advertising a particular part by like 'Houseworks', alot of times you can go on HBS website to get the dimentions, and see if they are selling it cheaper :) .

rachael