instructions for the pierce

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum. I am here on behalf of my wife who is trying to continue work on her Pierce dollhouse after 7 years. Now that the kids are older and she has more time, she wants to work on the house somemore but we can't find the instructions anywhere. Would anyone know how we can get a new copy?

thanks,

Joe

I have a Pierce to rehab that I plan to take apart and rebuild, and I have no instructions, either. Someone will soon come to your rescue, but I'm going to welcome you and suggest you & Suzanne pop in over at the Newcomers' Forum and introduce yourselves to the rest of the gang.

Hello, Suzanne's Husband, to send a P.M. click on the member's name, in the box on the left, beside the post they have written. A drop down box will appear, one of the options is "send message", click on that, at it will bring you to the area you write your message, already adressed to that person. Write your message and send.

Good Luck, if you still have troubles, let us know, and I'll try to be more clear.

For anyone who doesnt know, you can ALWAYS call greenleaf and order the instructions, schematic and warm up sheets....you can also order replacement parts to your dollhouse if they have been lost or broken~ all they need to know is the sheet number the part was on, and I think its 6.00 a sheet. GL has AWSOME customer service

racahel

• 8 years later...
On 1/3/2009, 8:13:35, joismom said:

Someone on this forum was kind enough to send me the instructions a little while ago. So if anyone would like them, just pm me your email address and I'll forward them!! If you need them too Holly, let me know!

Please if you have these instructions can you send them to me. we are trying to get this built for my granddaughter for Christmas.thank you so much

Diana, I have reported your post to have your email address removed.  Because of spammers, webbots, etc. you do not ever, EVER want to post personal information online!  We have an internal messaging system here and if someone has the Pierce instructions they can PM you for your personal contact info.

BTW, I hope you have an army of helpers to get the Pierce all built by this Christmas.

• 4 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Dml32276 said:

Yeah I guess you have to call Greenleaf and get them no one has ever sent them to me. I'm still waiting on Greenleaf to send them to me. It has been weeks

Yes you have to call or email them. This site is not for ordering product etc

At the bottom of every page on the forum is a clickable link to the Greenleaf company site with the store and contact information:

GREENLEAF DOLLHOUSES
  436 LAKE ROAD
  SCHENEVUS, NY 12155
  UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
  Phone: (800) 253-7150
  Fax: (607) 638-9076
  email: customerservice@greenleafdollhouses.com

12 hours ago, Mid-life madness said:

@Chris.crystal,

@Dml32276

Send an email today, then followup with a phone call on Monday. I always hear that they responsive.

They have always been great in respektive ding whenever I have contacted them direkt via the contact info Holly shared just above. Good luck in getting the instructions needed!

One time, long ago, I experienced a delayed response. Turned out my email had jumped into the trash bin and was only uncovered by accident. Once it was discovered, action followed very promptly. A telephone call is definitely in order. :)