Happy Birthday Steve and Kevin!!

what2craftnow

Happy Birthday to you

and Happy Birthday to you!!!

And, Steve, not likley LOL

HUGS

Thanks everyone. I was hoping this one would slip by & no one would notice !!

Steve in PA :)

Thank You to everyone!! It is a happy birthday for mr this year, because it is in 2009!! I was never so glad to put a year like 2008 behind me!

It has been so long since I posted, a lot of you guys probally don'r remember what fun I had giving away my last birthday--LOL Oh well, those were the carefree days of winter before ole Ike knocked the scoks off Galveston.

This year I am to bussy to have any fun with my birthday, altho I am very happy that a lot of stuff is finally going our way. We got the roof fixed!!! We got a heater (after I ran a gas line)! I am on the "recovery commity" for Galveston. Work is a madhouse even though we are in the off season. But all the important things are OK (Julie (DW) Lilly and Tasha (our Bechon's) and we got to take a trip to Arkansas and hug the Grandbabies around Christmas (Still thanking whoever made the gas go down).

I don't ever say anything but I still lurk when I really need to think of something plesent. In the famous words of the Governator: I'll be back

Kevin