Show Your Baby Picture

LPCullen

I know sometimes we all run a picture of us as our avatar, but, I got to thinking--anybody want to do their avatar as their baby picture? I've changed my avatar to my baby picture and I'll keep it up a while.

I am game. But our photos are a hot mess. It is going to take me a little while to find one of me in my younger days.

Edit: Did not take as long as I thought. I was told that this picture was taken when I was 6 months old. I put it in my gallery so you can see it bigger. Yes, those are hazel eyes.. :)

wow great idea......i'll scan in mine once i get my puta back from the puta hospital :p

I've commandered my daughters laptop...hate it.... but at least i can be in contact with the rest of the world :flowers:

Nope, no baby pictures that aren't too brittle & fragile to handle. Mine were all taken by a family friend who was the morgue photographer when my DF was also a coroner, so they all look like mugshots, anyway.

I found one of my mom, myself and my threee sisters. I am the little one on mom's lap. The girl next to me in the blue dress is sister #2 Patti. Sis #1 Bobbi is on the left bottom and Sis #3 Karen is next to Bobbi. I love this photo. This is the one that I shrank and put in a tiny frame. It sits in my mom's room in my McKinley.

I was a very homely baby :flowers: , but there were a fair number of photos even though I was the third kid...I was the only daughter. Only photo I've ever had taken that I didn't cringe over was my wedding portrait.

I know I have a few baby pics scattered around somewhere....