What would you do?

Margaret

Bluey is at the vet right now.Looks like the wound is just an abscessed wound from a fight.He's getting neutered,his wound treated and his shots.Our vet waived the examination fee and we need to pay the other fees.Then this beautiful boy will be coming home with us.He's only a year and a half so still very young.With time,I'm sure he'll be tamed.I can pick him up,stroke him so he just needs time.

We came up with the name Bluey as he is a blue tabby and white longhair.As many of you don't know is that grey cats are actually blue.He has the most beautiful golden eyes.I can pick him up.When he returns home,he will also be getting a manicure.The vet's office is going to groom him for us(demat his fur and comb him out).Our family will be doing a lot of work with him.Pics will come later.

Chelsea and I have been trying to coax this beautiful long hair black cat into the house. It is a kitten and it is cold outside. It is out at all hours of the early morning and night time. I have even seen it out there at midnight.

It is the first I have ever seen this cat so I think it is a dump or someone does not care about their cat.

Coaxing inside because it is obviously cold and we feel really really badly about it.

I will tell you what happens with this one.

Perhaps also a welcome to "Blackie"? :thumb: No animals should be outside in this deep freeze! I wish you success, Heidi.

The little bugger is fast and wants no part of us whatsoever. I figure I will try and if the cat wants to come around then fine but I am not going to be out in the cold doing cat calls. Hopefully it has an owner and a warm home to go to.

Hopefully his coat developed to keep him pretty warm... one of my cats was like that as an abandoned kitten. I hung out for about half an hour meowing like a cat and the kitten would meow back - but just wouldn't come to me. Finally I gave up and walked on the porch. My mom said "Hey, look behind you" The kitten had followed me onto the porch. Don't ask my how but finally I trapped it between a screen and the window and brought him in. The minute I had him inside he was fine, and has been a cuddle-bug ever since. When I go to bed he HAS to instantly climb on top of me for some attention. He gets first dibs, all the rest have to wait! :thumb: