Bluey

Margaret

I think either he was abandoned to the fates due to the economy or he got himself lost. Poor baby, but he's happy now, he's with Margaret! She is spoiling him absolutely rotten too, I can tell. And how photogenic he is......

Hi Margaret

Im so pleased you rescued that beauty, i have been watching the thread and hoped you would decide to keep him your a girl after my own heart lol...i've rescued five cats and a couple of rabbits too one was in a boot (trunk) of someones car on a really hot day there for hours looked scared to death but all better now. i went absolutely nuts with the man. pics of all my fur babies in my gallery, i just cant say no to an animal in need of help. Bless your heart for doing that im so pleased im filling up and about to blub all over my keyboard :p

love to you and bluey....and the vet for being so kind :suck:

You are doing a fine job with Bluey Margaret. I'm sure he's very happy to be in a safe home where there are people who appreciate kitties and love them. I think animal abusers should be abused themselves. Lemme at em!