Real Life Furniture Kits

Wolfie

These kits are premo! But no longer being made - unfortunately!

The Victorian Collection consisted of:

#42000 - Victorian Bedroom - Bed, mattress, bedspread pattern, night table and dresser with simulated marble tops.

#44202 - Victorian Parlor Furniture - Sofa, chair, footrest and fireside rocker, table with simulated marbel top and pedestal stand.

#44197 - Victorian Bathroom - bathtub, sink, toilet, cistern, towel rack, 2 rugs, 3 towels, and simulated marble sink top/back splash.

#44201 - Victorian Dining Room - table, 4 chairs with upholstery materials, sideboard and simulated marble top.

The Queen Anne Collection:

#44203 - Bedroom - bed, mattress, canopy and fabric patterns, highboy with broken bonnet top and night table.

#44204 - Dining Room - table, sideboard, 4 chairs

#44205 - Living Room - lowboy tea table, kettle stand, fire screen, wing chair and side chair

Heritage Collection:

#44192 - Nursery Furniture - crib with mattress, dresser, rocking horse, toy box, dollhouse and blackboard.

#44195 - Music room - chippendale sofa, grand piano, stool, music stand and violen.

#441891 - Living Room - wing chir and sofa, coffee table, end table and secretary.

#441901 - Dining Room - 4 chairs, pedestal dining table, hutch and dry sink.

#44191 - Kitchen furniture - refrigerator, stove, pewter shelf, cabinets, stove hood, sink and faucet

#441881 - Bedroom - Canopy bed, mattress, canopy top, dresser and night tables (2).

#44193 - Library Furniture - wing chair, bookcase, desk, wastebasket and library table.

The American Country Collection:

#44194 - Country Kitchen, stove, pump, sink, ice box and Hoosier cabinet.

#44206 - Country Living Room - settle bench and sofa, tavery table, sea chest, and shaker candle stand.

#4207 - Country Bedroom - 4 poster bed, mattress, blanket chest, dower chest, wash stnd and hooded cradle.

Country Store:

#44198 - Country store accessories kit with loads of things to put in your country store from coffee grinder, to signs.

#44199 - Country Stove Fixtures Kit - shelving, post office, counter.

Fabulous kits. Also they used to carry single packages consisting of beds or chairs, or other single pieces. These were just their collections. Hope it helps if you don't know about these wonderful kits.

• Like 2

Hi Wolfie. I bought the dining room kit a few months back at my local miniatures store. My guess is that it had been there for quite a while because the stain and varnish were all dried up. The furniture was pretty easy to put together (had to be careful because the wood broke very easily) and I liked the results (check out my Christmas Shoppe photos and you'll see the finished product).

Lynne

There was also an entrance hall kit (don't know the number), I believe it went with the Queen Anne Collection. It had two candlestick tables, a chest, a side table and mirror, a grandfather clock and a rug. I love these kits. I still need an entrance hall and the more modern kitchen kit, must find one day. ;)

I know I've got at least one of the country store kits, I think maybe both. Bought them to go into my Brimble's. I love how the other ones look as well, particularly the bedrooms. It really IS too bad that they are no longer in production. I got mine on ebay.

Terri

• 9 years later...

I got the Victorian Bedroom kit at a garage sale but it's missing the directions! Does anyone have the directions they can share with me?  #200 - Victorian Bedroom - Bed, mattress, bedspread pattern, night table and dresser with simulated marble tops.

mFhjNKDXtcRhInw6hqxE1GA.jpg

16 minutes ago, Carol B said:

I got the Victorian Bedroom kit at a garage sale but it's missing the directions! Does anyone have the directions they can share with me?  #200 - Victorian Bedroom - Bed, mattress, bedspread pattern, night table and dresser with simulated marble tops.

mFhjNKDXtcRhInw6hqxE1GA.jpg

I have a set in my albums http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=gallery&module=gallery&controller=browse&album=8102

1 minute ago, Carol B said:

Thank you so much! I thought I could figure it our on my own, but it's just a stack of wooden sheets with vague shapes punched into them. I know I'd make a mess of them.

If you message me, and send me your email address, I can send them to you in a word document. It will be easier to do if you can print them out.

• 2 years later...