PREGGERS! and no it's not me...lol

Bree1978

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulatons on the new pups coming soon! Having seen three of my own puppies delivered and raised them (they're 6 years old now) I will say it is an experience if you never did it before. At least you know you're going to have puppies! I had no clue until I got up one morning and saw a puppy on the floor outside the cage that I almost ignored thinking it was a dog toy! (But that's a whole other story)

Christine

I was going to breed one of my border collies, but I was afraid I wouldn't be able to sell any of the pups - I'd have to keep them all!! So I got her fixed.

That's why I have 4 dogs, Mom and 3 daughters, all fixed by the way! Lol!

Congrats on the pregnancy! I love Maltese. Had one when I was 20 or so and she was the sweetest thing. I remember I paid $100 for her. Bet you can't buy one for that now.

Julie

That's why I have 4 dogs, Mom and 3 daughters, all fixed by the way! Lol!

Congrats on the pregnancy! I love Maltese. Had one when I was 20 or so and she was the sweetest thing. I remember I paid $100 for her. Bet you can't buy one for that now.

Julie

Nope, you can't lol. I do have three people that are interested in getting a pup, and it's rare for maltese to have more than three pups....I wouldn't have bred them, let them more like it lol, if I didn't have these interested parties.

I'll be sure to update with puppy pics when they arrive...Pray that everything goes okay!

S

I remember my parents decided to breed the black miniature poodle my stepsister gave them, to try to calm her down; they bred her to a brown male and were told there might be one brown puppy in the litter, and she would only have two puppies in her first litter... I was in junior high and got to stay up and help deliver SIX very lively little puppies, and DM kept saying, "Maybe THIS one will be brown" as each puppy came out of its sac, until #6 arrived, and SHE was black! We had absolutely no problem finding them all homes, either.

Don't want to get everyone excited just yet, but it is coming close...see pic. I think she may give birth in the next two to three days.....Prayers for Hannah please...I know she is just a dog, but she is my baby that will never grow up, even when she has her own children (I'm already wondering what I will feel like when my own children are having their own)! I'm so excited right now and nervous...I have to admit between mini-ing and doing other chores I sit with her and feel the little babies in her stomach remembering my own pregnancies. I love her so much........

post-3711-1235534627_thumb.jpg

I had to share....You guys are becoming my family. I guess I'm a little weepy and filled with love with the coming additions...sorry if I'm a little over the top.

And please excuse her orangey beard, I don't want to whiten it while she is pregnant and we have well water with a lot of iron in it...

S

Share away - I feel that people here are my family, too.

I think I can understand a bit of your joy and anticipation tempered with worry that everything will go fine. My thoughts are with you and your furbaby, and the grand-furbabies to be born soon. Here's hoping that everything goes well for babies, mom, and Grandma Sabrina!

Any news - I love hearing about any kind of babies.

Not YET, sigh. Last night I had a dream that I was pregnant, and I could feel the baby's arm punching me...lol. I'm a crazy dreamer...the night before I dreamt I had to slosh through a ditch to save a dollhouse...ha ha.

I'm sitting on my hands waiting...she is still eating good and I thought that dogs take a day or two off before birth...she is so fat, and I CAN fell the pups so I know it's gotta be awful close....

If you guys don't mind a bit of grossness of the pics, I will post her pups during (if it happens while I'm watching) or right after birth. Let me know...

S

congratulations on the furbabies we have not long rehomed ours it was a lot of work but i loved every minute of it, i also miss the puppies too as we used to have nap time together they wud climb up on me and cuddle in and sleep for an hour.

post-2614-1235660055_thumb.jpg

Aw! They are so CUTE!...I think in my case I would have to put them up on me (malts generally can't get up on couch until 6-10 months old, lol)...But I can't wait!

S