PREGGERS! and no it's not me...lol

Bree1978

Just wait everyone they will be even cuter soon!
Hard to beat that picture! What cute little piggies. Stillbirths are sad, but usually they died in utero anyway. Look at the three little angels!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry for the loss of the pup we too had a still born but she had been dead for a while as she was all black and looked like the other pups had crushed her in the womb it is upsetting but atleast u knew what to do.

the pups r so cute and those little pink feet awwwwww

Here is a new pic of one of the puppies! Well, a pic of one of the males. I'll try to get some more maybe tomorrow.....I'm a terrible photographer and I don't have a memory chip so it like...take five pics, upload them delete them because they look terrible...take five more...you get the point.

Their little noses are turning black, they look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo cute!

This is my daughter and you can see daddy Kip in the background wondering what the heck is that thing, and why is it whining! He's scared of them....ha ha. Ignore the clothes on the floor, that's my daughter for ya!

post-3711-1236637088_thumb.jpg

S

i dont know which is cuter the puppy or ur daughter she has beautifull big eyes she is going to break a few hearts.

my male dog was the same with his pups so scared of them when they were born if they moved he ran, then when they got old enough to play with him he loved it.

The only pictures cuter than kids or baby animals is kids with baby animals. Double AWWWWWWWWW

I am so with you on this one as well Holly so I will add my two double awwwws and make it into a quadrupel ;)

Hugs

Thanks everyone! Here is your puppy shot of the day, A big ole puppy pile! Ignore whatever yucky thing is on the girl, I didn't even notice it until I blew the pic up...ha ha. She is the largest in the litter!

Have you hugged your doggie today?

post-3711-1236710474_thumb.jpg

S