instructions for Shenandoah log cabin

jbresr

HI everyone

I was fortunate enough (I think) to have found a Shenandoah Log Cabin kit at the thrift store :D . Yes I know it was a risk but it was such a good price!! Anyways my issue is instructions.....I NEED THEM :lol: . Does anyone have an extra one that they could send me or do you know how I can obtain one? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you much

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a Shenandoah that is partly built in my garage. I want to finish it, but can't find the instructions. Can I get a copy of the instructions, too? It has been 12 years since I worked on it! I started the house when my daughter was a newborn and worked on it when she was napping. Then, I glued the 2nd story floor in the wrong way (the staircase opening was over the ground floor fireplace!) and haven't worked on it since. Yesterday, I finally unglued the floor and flipped it! Now I'd like to finish the house, but can't find the instructions. Help!

Kim

Hi, Kim, come introduce yourself over at the Newcomers' Forum. Also, I'm having a senior moment, but in the General Forum one of our members posted that she has completed that kit and you might PM her to see if she'll send you the instructions.

There are two versions of the kit with much different building methods and instructions. I have the pine kit, but my instructions went missing. I really wish I could find them because I have some trim work to finish. A few people have built this kit so maybe somebody else has a set laying around.

Hi all

I have a set of instructions for the Shenandoah and I didnt know there were two versions. I too have the pine kit one (where you have to cut the

peices). I too am looking for those instructions. However I do have the other one as some one else sent to me. Let me know if you need

Donna

PS I am still trying to figure out how to use this forum and stuff!!! Bubblebrain I am!

Holly

I would appreciate it if you could when you are able to mail me a copy of the instructions or e-mail them if you would like

let me know. If there ends up being a couple of post like this it is me learning and goofing up

Donna

Holly

I would appreciate it if you could mail me a copy of the instructions or e-mail them if you would like

I wouldn't because I don't have that kit, I went back to find the post of the person I was referring to. I don't "do" MDF, I built a MDF roobox once and that dured me.
one of our members posted that she has completed that kit and you might PM her to see if she'll send you the instructions.
I's Kelly: http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...st&p=356098

Holly

I would appreciate it if you could when you are able to mail me a copy of the instructions or e-mail them if you would like

Donna

I can do email. I will be opening this kit in the next couple of days. The white orchid is almost done minus interior decorating.

My kit is about 12 years old and is made up of pine "logs" that had to be sorted by size and glued together too make walls, floors, ect. It is mostly finished. i just need to do the porch and trimwork and finishe the two small roof pieces that go over the second floor gable. If anyone has these instructions, I would be happy to pay for the cost of copying and mailing them. This is one of four, yes four, unfinished dollhouses and I would dearly love to finish one before the end of the year.

Kim

• 5 years later...

I, too, am looking for these instructions ... My 84yo mother has the kit under her bed with no instructions! Any help would be most appreciated!

Just thought I'd point out that this thread/topic is from 2009 so the conversation is somewhat dated. You could try sending a personal message to the person who mentioned having them to check it out. Hover your cursor over their name and select "send message".

Hopefully someone will have the instructions for you and be able to help you out. Unfortunately, I haven't built this one so I don't have the info for you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

It looks like everyone that was once active for this post has not been active for sometime now. So if anyone still has the instructions for the SD 185 Shenandoah version I would greatly appreciate if I could get a copy. Thank you all so much!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...