instructions for Shenandoah log cabin

jbresr

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Hello I’m new to this I was given a Shanandoah SD - 185 log cabin and the instructions are missing can someone please email me their copy, it would greatly appreciated. Thank you for the help, my girls and I are looking forward to someone’s help. 

46 minutes ago, Tina Orona said:

Hello I’m new to this I was given a Shanandoah SD - 185 log cabin and the instructions are missing can someone please email me their copy, it would greatly appreciated. Thank you for the help, my girls and I are looking forward to someone’s help. 

Hi Tina, you can private message @jbresrto see if she still has a copy......there is a person on eBay who sells Dura-craft instructions. Here is the listing for the Shenandoah.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dura-Craft-SHENANDOAH-SD-185-Dollhouse-Instructions/192549464491

8 hours ago, Tina Orona said:

Hi Tina.  Yes I do have the instructions.  I have sent you a pm

• 5 years later...
On 1/5/2024 at 1:46 PM, hoohoo parker said:

Can someone please email me a pdf of the instructions for SD 185. I’m really looking forward to building this with my son.

Do you still need the instructions?  I have them if you still need.  Send me a pm with your mailing address and Ill get it out to you