instructions for Shenandoah log cabin

35 posts in this topic

Carol, while you're waiting, why not post an introduction to yourself in the Newcomers' Forum?

I also have copies of the instructions.  There are two versions.  one is for the Shenandoah SD 185 and the other is Shenandoah SD 187.  I have both now so if you need let me know!

Hello, my sister gave my son the S 185 Shenandoah but there are no instructions. Would someone mind send them to me?

Hello I’m new to this I was given a Shanandoah SD - 185 log cabin and the instructions are missing can someone please email me their copy, it would greatly appreciated. Thank you for the help, my girls and I are looking forward to someone’s help. 

46 minutes ago, Tina Orona said:

Hello I’m new to this I was given a Shanandoah SD - 185 log cabin and the instructions are missing can someone please email me their copy, it would greatly appreciated. Thank you for the help, my girls and I are looking forward to someone’s help. 

Hi Tina, you can private message @jbresrto see if she still has a copy......there is a person on eBay who sells Dura-craft instructions. Here is the listing for the Shenandoah.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dura-Craft-SHENANDOAH-SD-185-Dollhouse-Instructions/192549464491

Tina, whilst you're waiting, why not post us all an introduction in the Newcomers' Forum?

8 hours ago, Tina Orona said:

Hi Tina.  Yes I do have the instructions.  I have sent you a pm