My World fell apart

Cayrol

I know that she was not a furbaby,but she ment a lot to me. My Daughter called my son last night she was crying so hard it took her a few minutes to settle down enough for him to find out what was wrong.

She had went out to feed and my horse would not come in, she was laying on her side with the filly licking her and pulling at her blanket trying to get her up. She strecthed out in the sun to sleep and had a massive heart attack. My world fell apart I had had this mare 23 years we had both her parents.

Try to explain to a 4 year old, all we could tell him she was with Poppa. But this is the same mare that would throw Steve and Kim, then let me on her and ride all day. We were trying to load her one day and she took off,ran a cicrle around my son then got in the trailer as if to say I planned this.

After we retired her and she went to my daughters she became the grandsons, she put him at 2years old in the round pen with a halter and lead rope he would ride her for hours. While his mom cleaned the barn.

I have a big hole in my heart and no tears left. I am sorry if i have rattled but I needed to talk to some one Thank you

I'm sorry to hear of your loss Cayrol. I have several miniature horses that I love as much as my furbabies of dogs and cats. Take heart in all the fond memories you have of her and knowing that her spirit and a part of her will always be with you through her filly.

*Hugs*

Christine

So sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I don't care if they have fur, hair, feathers, scales, or skin, any living creature is a furbaby in my opinion and hurt just as much (sometimes more) than the loss of our human family members. Humans can tell us when and where things hurt...animals can't or instictually won't. They give us unconditional love where sometimes our human members place conditions on their love.

Your mare sounds like an awesome horse and remember the good times and she'll be with you forever in your thoughts.

My sincere sympathies. I'm a horse-lover from way back and had many growing up and later in my teens. I miss them too, and they do leave a big hole in your heart, but they are never forgotten. I am told that they too are on the Rainbow Bridge.....

Hugs,

For those of you who asked there is a picture of her with her daughter in the grass lN the gras lands. She is the dark mare and the paint is her daughter. The filly she was with is my daughters. Thank you all so much :(

For those of you who asked there is a picture of her with her daughter in the the gras lands. She is the dark mare and the paint is her daughter. The filly she was with is my daughters. Thank you all so much :(