Drink Survey

lmgervais

Was just wondering what people prefered to drink. (Tried to set it up as a poll, but that didn't seem to work :groucho: ) So, do you prefer Pepsi or Coke, regular or diet, or other? If you respond 'other' can you please specify what type of soda pop you prefer, please.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this was about alcoholic beverages! LOL

I drink "only" Coke Zero and flavored seltzer (diet). For between meals, I drink Crystal Light or any of the other powdered sugar free drink mixes I pick up at Wal Mart. I have a cup of coffee in the morning and "sometimes" one in the afternoon.

Once in a while (2-3 times a month) I'll have an alcoholic drink (too many calories/sugar). Then it's either amaretto and milk over ice, or Baileys.

No beer, no diet sodas, no coffee (gives me a headache), rarely a glass of wine or mixed drink, otherwise I'm fine with whatever catches my fancy at the time or is at hand.

I do like Fiji water, though. When I drink lots of water it starts to taste bad to me, no matter if it's tap or bottled. That's when I open a bottle of Fiji water.

I quit drinking milk many years ago. I wonder why? I used to drink gallons of the stuff, then I just didn't have any desire to drink it anymore.

I drink a cup (or two) of Carnation Instant Breakfast every morning - heated up so it's like hot chocolate. Then water the rest of the day.

IF I drink anything else throughout the day, it's a swallow or two of Cherry Pepsi. On the rare occasion I have an alcoholic drink

(hmmmm not sure how long that's been....) it's a Fuzzy Navel.

I have to agree with Amy with regard to alcoholic beverage - i love Blue Moon Ale!

As far as daily - Diet Coke... but I've switched to Caffeine free for the most part...

And I also agree that there is something about Fiji water... it is SO much better than any others... and I've been to the Berkeley Springs Water Tasting event! :groucho:

Blue Moon beer, but usually just water. I don't drink soda.

I've got a few of those left in the refridgerator, but nothing beats an Irish Carbomb (Bailey's and Jameson Irish whiskey in a shot, dropped into half a pint of Guinness). I don't drink them very often, but good stuff.

If its non-alcoholic, Ginger ale or water.

We stopped drinking sodas about ten years ago, too much salt & sugar. Coffee, tea, LOTS of lovely water (our well goes down to the FL Aquifer) and occasionally a half-shot of bourbon & branchwater, provided the bourbon is aged single-barrel; if it doesn't taste/ smell like caramel I don't waste my tastebuds.

Water, Diet Dr. Pepper (or walmart's diet dr. thunder whichever I get), Coors Light, water.

That is what I drink each day, in that order. I like repetition and a schedule. 2-1-3-3

Sometimes the number don't exactly match, but that is roughly it.

OOPS, I do drink coffee in the morning with it....sometimes one cup sometimes 3...this eliminates the Dr. Pepper if I am on the higher side. I get quite edgy with too much caffeine.

I drink the water with the coffee, so I didn't think of it right away.....I make the coffee for my husband, so I drink it. If he wasn't around, I probably wouldn't bother.

S

This is turning out to be so fascinating!

I do know that in Canada we call 'pop' what the US calls 'soda'. Here, soda usually just means soda water.

I prefer regular Coke above any other soda-pop, but also like other kinds. My favourite drink is a big glass of 2% milk! Also like decaf tea, double cream, double sugar. Can't drink alcohol because even a tiny bit has always affected me, and now I take too much medication.

DH likes a glass of red wine on the weekends, especially when he is cooking, or Sleeman's beer. If he drinks pop at home, whatever kind it is is often spiked.

Kids like various kinds - we usually have at least 4-5 kinds in the basement fridge, even though we usually only let them drink one on the weekend.

This is turning out to be so fascinating!

I do know that in Canada we call 'pop' what the US calls 'soda'. Here, soda usually just means soda water.

Actually here in NW OHIO most people say POP. However, I have a half sister that is 'southern' and used to make fun of me for calling it that. So....I started using the word soda. I think it sounds nicer anyways, softer and more gentile, probably why a lot of southerners call it that, historically speaking...lol.

S

I usually drink about 2 pots of coffee in the morning, a Dr. Pepper for lunch and 2 more pots of coffee in the afternoon till I get off work and when I get home its nothing but Dr. Pepper till I go to bed. Then I start it all over again the next day. But, on the weekends, I only have 1 pot of coffee then its on to the Dr. Pepper till bedtime.

Can we say "Caffine addict"?

Hello, My name is Jeremy. I am a Caffineaholic. :groucho: :lol: :no:

:)(They don't have one for Dr. Pepper? It should be a crime.) :p

Want to know the irony to all of the caffine I take in? I am still tired throughout the day. -_-