Spring Fling 2009

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We may be patient with sanding, we may be patient with painting, we may be patient with shingles but...............We are not patient when waiting for an announcement whether it is the start of the contest or the announcement of winners. :(

Yeah...what she said.

We may be patient with sanding, we may be patient with painting, we may be patient with shingles but...............We are not patient when waiting for an announcement whether it is the start of the contest or the announcement of winners. :(

:hiya: Hehehe....

Hugs

Hee hee.... I've got a GREAT idea for this impatient bunch!! Let us order early!!! With the caveat that we can't SEE what it is until the day it's announced!! But if we want to order it blindly two weeks ahead of time... those pre-orders could maybe ship the day BEFORE the announcement... That would work out on BOTH ends!! It would space out the orders too, for packing and shipping purposes!!

^^^ Now THAT'S desperation! :yes:

I have never been part of a Spring Fling but I think I want to!! :p

Girl, it's bunches of fun! Did you check out the galleries from past years entries?

Too much fun :yes:

Hee hee.... I've got a GREAT idea for this impatient bunch!! Let us order early!!! With the caveat that we can't SEE what it is until the day it's announced!! But if we want to order it blindly two weeks ahead of time... those pre-orders could maybe ship the day BEFORE the announcement... That would work out on BOTH ends!! It would space out the orders too, for packing and shipping purposes!!

^^^ Now THAT'S desperation! B)

I am right there with ya but, what are we buying?!? Do we "know something" that I have'nt figured out yet?

Tell me pleeeaaase!

Girl, it's bunches of fun! Did you check out the galleries from past years entries?

Too much fun :yes:

I am right there with ya but, what are we buying?!? Do we "know something" that I have'nt figured out yet?

Tell me pleeeaaase!

No we are buying blind. We don't know what we are buying until we get it. Somehow I don't think that's going to happen. Darn!

Spring Fling Details will come soon! This project is something unlike anything Greenleaf has done before.

<nodding in agreement> It's so fantastic that when I saw it, I literally squealed in delight. It's unique and wonderful and the results this year are going to be some of the best miniature work anyone has ever seen. This is something that both a novice and a long time miniaturist can do equally well. Your imagination and creativity are going to be given the best possible potential to really shine no matter how long you've been doing miniatures. I really, really, really strongly encourage *everyone* to plan on joining in. This is going to be more fun than anything we've done before.

Deb

Ooops! I didn't mean to start a pre-order riot!! I was just wishfully thinking out loud!! :yes:

It's going to be like Xmas in March - I'm going to have to make a special Advent calendar that counts down to the first day of Spring!

Now you have got my curiosity peeked...

I think that the Lighthouse would be too big of a project for the Spring Fling... But I can't wait

for it to come available..

Tapping my foot..... Can you give us a Hint a week until the unveiling? lol

Oh man ... I haven't even finished last years yet .... sigh .... It sits on my shelf whimpering every day. :cry:

I love the pre-order idea BTW - I'd risk it.

How about March 1st instead of the first day of Spring ???? :clap:

You know secrets and whispering aren't very nice ............. <_<

Waiting to hear ..... :)

I can't wait. I could not enter last year because of money and space issues. But this year I should have plenty of room to be able to work on this project. I can't wait to find out what it is. Can't we have just a little tiny hint.

<nodding in agreement> It's so fantastic that when I saw it, I literally squealed in delight. It's unique and wonderful and the results this year are going to be some of the best miniature work anyone has ever seen. This is something that both a novice and a long time miniaturist can do equally well. Your imagination and creativity are going to be given the best possible potential to really shine no matter how long you've been doing miniatures. I really, really, really strongly encourage *everyone* to plan on joining in. This is going to be more fun than anything we've done before.

Deb

Deb, NO FAIR!!! You already know what it is?!?!? Hint, PLEASE!!!!

Terri