Spring Fling 2009

I think it would be nly fair to all our members in the Pacific Rim countries to make the announcement at the stroke of 2401 at the International Date Line. As it is, I pity the staff member who turns the ordering computer on first thing Monday AM!

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we're chomping at the bit, imagine the guys at Greenleaf! I'm sure they're dying to see everyone's reaction!!

Three more days!!! I have a friend who likes to say the current day doesn't count and the day you're waiting for doesn't count, so technically 2 more days! Hee hee...

If we're chomping at the bit, imagine the guys at Greenleaf! I'm sure they're dying to see everyone's reaction!!

Three more days!!! I have a friend who likes to say the current day doesn't count and the day you're waiting for doesn't count, so technically 2 more days! Hee hee...

Love that idea, over here we count "mornings" as that is in general the hardest part of the day.... And I too think GL is very anxious to see all this energy accumulated get into creating gear!!!!

Hugs

We're having so much fun ... it's almost as if we don't need a contest! Calm down, calm down, I said ALMOST!

You know what's really funny? We're all shamelessly trying to pry out information ahead of time - but when we each start working on the "thing", our lips will be sealed so tight NOBODY will find out ANYTHING about what we're all doing! :lol: Talk about a double standard!

With so many new things out, this will be fun!

Like the new birdhouses and the patio furniture!

Oh darn, how could I miss those when checking out the shop earlier???? Love those! Need the patio set for the HH kit!!! :lol:

Hugs and thanks for the head's up!

Oh darn, how could I miss those when checking out the shop earlier???? Love those! Need the patio set for the HH kit!!! :lol:

Hugs and thanks for the head's up!

I was wondering the same! Did you see the nursery set? I will need to order the patio set when I order the "whateveritis" this Friday. Maybe I should just start a list!

Oh, that's an understatement!!! If you guys think it's hard to wait to find out what it is, it's a lot harder to wait to see the reactions to this awesomely cool thingy. It's like knowing about the coolest Christmas present under the tree and not being able to tell.

<giggling> The tables will be turned when the contest begins and we don't get to know what everyone is making till the end. Waiting for that eye candy is going to be a test of everyone's patience!

Deb

I was just at hallmark.com. <hands on hips> Do you know that they don't have a "Happy Spring Fling Announcement Day" card???? Hmmpf. I feel like we're being overlooked. They're supposed to have a card for every occasion and yet they're missing the biggest event of the year!!

Deb

what are the chances of them telling us what it is by 8am on Friday? I have to leave my house no later than 8:15 for work. It going to kill me wondering all day long, no internet at work.

You'll find them here

http://shop.greenleafdollhouses.com/Dollhouse-Furniture.html

Happy shopping LOL

Hugs

Thanks, Anna! I absolutely love both the patio and the nursery set!! First I looked at the patio furniture, and was amazed to see the beautiful chairs and swing - the umbrella is sooo cool - and a tea trolley, too! Then looked at the sweet nursery - which includes neat little toys! Oh, my - Greenleaf makes so many things that I want/need.

Thanks, Anna! I absolutely love both the patio and the nursery set!! First I looked at the patio furniture, and was amazed to see the beautiful chairs and swing - the umbrella is sooo cool - and a tea trolley, too! Then looked at the sweet nursery - which includes neat little toys! Oh, my - Greenleaf makes so many things that I want/need.

I so know what you mean, the new sets are just adorable and I NEED some LOL so yep can relate to that!!!

Hmm, 8am, that ought to mean I am home again after school about to get a great read!!!!

Hugs