Spring Fling 2009

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i ordered mine too...thank you to Dean for sorting out my mess ^_^

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy how exciting...Have my private gallery ready ^_^ and now i'm off to research and write down ideas :blink:

Okay, I ordered mine plus the one for my sister. I emailed the picture to my mom, she show it to my sister and asked her what it was. My sister said 'Mom, it's a ______!" and rolled her little 6-yr old eyes like my mom was crazy for not seeing it! So she's definitely entering the youth division!

I still don't know what mine is, but I'm tossing around a few ideas.

:blink: WOWSERS! I've already received my shipment tracking notice from Greenleaf!! They must've just had piles of pre-boxed sets of one and two kits sitting in big piles waiting to go!! The postman is going to have nightmares tonight!

I discovered I do have the funds to order the kit today!

I'm almost certain what mine will be - it'll be stretching my creative muscles a lot! About 20 pictures saved so far from my internet research on the subject. Now if I can just execute the plan!

I ordered mine and its on the way already too. If only it would speak to me. My son says it looks like a barn.

Maybe I'll just have to put it together and let it speak to me. Hope something comes to me soon!

I ordered two. One for me and one for my 7 year old daughter. I am very excited. Not only about the contest, but about having a valid exscuse for not working on the gazebo for the miniatures.com contest. :hippi:

One on the way for me too. Nice little house! The gazebo won't mind taking a break here or there.

Well I've had two ideas-- one that I am pretty sure the odds are against anyone else thinking of (but it is a pretty obscure concept), and one that will probably be a more common idea (but it is one that I have been wanting to do for some time now). Hmmmm... Well the latter will just be alot of fun, and require alot less research. Given that we only have two months to do this, and I pretty much only have the weekends out of those months to work on it, I better go with that one...!

I love my idea and I'm ready to get started, but the hardest thing for me is finding that perfect doll to fit the build without being stereotypical. Maybe I need to get into doll making as well!! I will need to do some serious bashing, but I've done tons of research and all my ideas * I think * will work out great!

LOL Deana, that's so accurate. My Mother-in-law is coming to lunch tomorrow so I have to get the house cholera/typhus free pretty quickly in the morning - haven't done much of anything in the last week.

Jo

UGH IM ITCHING TO GET STARTED!!!! it cant get here fast enough. monday or tuesday!!!

I havnt touched my minis in months and its killing me. Spring fling & HBS 09, got an idea for both of them at the same time and i cant even start on them because all my mini stuff has been moved to grandma's extra bedroom.

I just ordered mine. Didn't have much choice since "it" was yammering away in my ear before the pictures page had finished loading. My UPS man, bless him, always tries to deliver my goodies to my office (small town) so he can get my gushing thanks, rather than just abandon my treasures on my doorstep. Pity the weather's still so cold, he looks goooood in shorts. :groucho:

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. I really can't wait to get started. I was sent an email last friday stating that my order was all ready to be shipped out but that was all. Oh well keeping fingers crossed that maybe it will arrive today.

I still haven't gotten mine yet. I thought I would have had it days ago, I live less than 2 hours drive from where it's being shipped from. Fingers still crossed about it arriving on Monday. Has anyone else gotten theirs besides Lyn?

Best of luck to you Lyn.