Spring Fling 2009

amy can you watch it online?

with my new school schedule this semester (night classes on the days my favorites are on) i have to watch them all online now but thats not horrible because now i can fling all spring while at my desk. good thing its small enough!

Yes, Bones is one of the shows available on Hulu.com the day after it airs...

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:yes: :cheer::cheer: I finally got it. B) :banana::banana: As soon I'm done with the dishes, I'm off to start Fling'in it...

btw, my internet connections is dial up and not the greatest for video and such or I would watch shows online more often. But thanks for the suggestion. Gotta go now.

thanks everyone, I'm very happy. All parts are punch out, labeled and I started to sand.... :yes:

one quick question and if this has been asked and already answered, I"m sorry to be repeating..but when I was going over all the parts, the windows for my kit came in one whole sheet. There are not separte window pieces to punch out. Is this the same with everybody's kit or was mine just an unpunched sheet. The sheet is not quite as the length of half of a normal sheet of paper, just the clear plastic window type. thanks