Spring Fling 2009

I don't know... Deb & Tracy giving away all these hints, where will the suspense be? What will be the big surprise when is't announced? We already know that's it's wood, it's mini & how big it is...

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pleeeeeaaaaassssssseeeee, Pleeeeeaaaaassssssseeeee, Pleeeeeaaaaassssssseeeee, Pleeeeeaaaaassssssseeeee tell us soon. :yikes: I can't take much more! Can you at least tell us what day the announcement will be????? Pleeeeeaaaaassssseeeee!!!flowers.gif

How about bribery? I'm a girl scout leader. I can hook you up with a box of your favorite girl scout cookie!!!! B) :):)

Just kidding!!!

Anyway, the suspense is driving me bananas :D . How much more are ya'll gonna put us through?????

Oh! Details!! Well, let's see.........it's about this wide <holding hands out horizontally> and this tall <holding hands out vertically>. Does that help?

Seriously, it's one of the coolest things ever. It's the kind of thing that you'd be jumping up and down to get your hands on even if it weren't for a contest. Trust me, you're going to have an "I NEED that!!!" reaction when you see it.

For everyone new to the Greenleaf Spring Fling contest, here's a link to the thread from last year's contest. http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...hl=spring+fling Details may not be exactly the same but you get the idea of how it works.

I'm soooooooooooo excited about this I can hardly wait. For one thing, the contest item is just the ultimate in cool and everyone is going to flip over it. And then there's going to be the best eye candy ever because the possibilities of what you can do with it are endless. There's nothing about this that will limit your imagination to any particular theme. In fact, it's so unique that it will probably inspire people to do things the miniature world has never seen before.

Deb

It is inhuman to put us though this agony. Each day of this kind of stress ages us horribly. Come on at least give us a date.

I wanna know and I wanna know NOW! Pleeeeaaaasse! Last year I bought two of the shacks and ...stupid me, gave one away to a friend who wanted to get into dollhouses.....wish I'd kept it for myself (I don't think she even built it either).

WHAT IS IT????? AAAAUUUUGGGHHHH!

Oh, I have no idea. But it sounds like something that isn't too confining. So I'm not sure about a Gypsy Wagon or Tree House, would they be too limiting? (Or am I just too new to this!!!!??!!). I'm think it will be some unusual room box - maybe an odd shape?

Am I right in thinking that last year it was discounted when they announced it too? I really want to enter, but funds are tight! Anyone from GL - can you give us a rough price range (say $10-$20 or $20-$50)? That way I can start saving/put aside money!!!

... So I'm not sure about a Gypsy Wagon or Tree House, would they be too limiting? (Or am I just too new to this!!!!??!!). I'm think it will be some unusual room box - maybe an odd shape?

I'm with you on this - as much as I would love (and of course, NEED) a Gypsy Wagon and a Tree House, I'm not so sure all Greenleaf members would agree. This has to be something even more "outside the box", judging from all the VERY VAGUE!!!! hints that have been dropped.

I won't hazard a guess ... I'll just wait and see ... calmly ... politely .... :clap: ... well, I'll do my best!

So I'm not sure about a Gypsy Wagon or Tree House, would they be too limiting? (Or am I just too new to this!!!!??!!).

If there is one thing that I've learned in the time I've been part of the wonderful Greenleaf Community, this is a wonderfully creative group of people. There is absolutely nothing limiting to this group. ;) That's why it's nearly impossible to guess what the new contest will be. I bet if you think long and hard, you could come up with something unique to turn a Gypsy Wagon or Tree House into. I have faith in you. :clap:

I was just sorting my bookmarks and I found a folder that I created months and months ago called 'Spring Fling Ideas'. I can't even remember doing it, but I guess I wanted a place to put ideas - and guess what all the websites are pictures of?? Gypsy Wagons and Treehouses!!!!! Spooky!!!! I guess they aren't the 'original' ideas that I thought they were at the time!