4/8/06 Spring Cleaning

24 members have voted

1. 1. Have you started your "Spring Cleaning" yet?

• I am done
    • I have Not started
    • Is it Spring Already
    • I have started
    • I don't clean the other season's so why Spring

Ah well, I can't really complain as I have taken over the Dining Room with a steadily progressing (and mightily messy) Arthur under construction :lol:

And where are the pictures? Want pictures please!

I can empathize, as I haven't seen my dining room being a dining room since 2002 ....

I can empathize, as I haven't seen my dining room being a dining room since 2002 ....

A dining room--what's that--mine has officially been declared a construction zone. Two more tables rest along side the "dining room table" just so I have room to construct. LOL

And when will you be sharing the construction pictures?

And where are the pictures? Want pictures please!

:lol: I think I would be too embarassed to show my newbish efforts to you gals :angry: hehehe

But I will I promise as soon as I get some batteries for my Digicam. I must say I am enjoying it though, although I of course want to skip the building part and head straight to decorating whistling.gif

A dining room--what's that--mine has officially been declared a construction zone. Two more tables rest along side the "dining room table" just so I have room to construct. LOL

Well you have to get your priorities straight. You can eat at the counter, there's only so many places big enough to build a house.

You can eat at the counter, there's only so many places big enough to build a house.

I know at least one of us who also uses the kitchen counter to build (it isn't me, the breakfast bar is where I do my polyclay sculpting because it's convenient to the pasta machine & toaster oven :lol: ).

Well you have to get your priorities straight. You can eat at the counter, there's only so many places big enough to build a house.

Oh Doogster me darlin', it's more than that, you see....

I have a formal dining room suite in the primary house, and the table currently holds the watermill, the lighthouse, and the Lily. There's a smaller table at the window and it holds the Newport. And you know what? I just remembered that I have two leaves to that table!

I have a very old gateleg table in the secondary house, and it holds the Worthington. I have a formal dining room table in that house, which is holding the Creekside Cabin, and other assorted various things. I have a kitchen table there, which holds the Madison. There's a sofa table at the sliding glass door which holds the McKinley.... I have another drop leaf gateleg table there, which is holding some things to make my swap items with ....