I'm a grandma again! 3x for me

Esther

My third granddaughter, Claire Esther Thompson was born yesterday at 4:53pm Mountain Time. She weighed in at 8 lbs 6 oz. I cried when they told me they named her after me. :thumb: :unsure:

post-1004-1237024850_thumb.jpg

Congratulations on your very sweet granddaughter Esther! She is making a statement about dollhouses already I can see! Perhaps saying "I want a dollhouse now!" LOL She is lovely!

Congratulations, she most certainly is a cutie and looks like she will wear her name with pride! Soooo, what dollhouse are you going to build for her???? :thumb:

Hugs

Congratulations, she most certainly is a cutie and looks like she will wear her name with pride! Soooo, what dollhouse are you going to build for her???? :thumb:

Hugs

I'm not sure yet...thinking of using the 40% coupon from Ernie on a kit for her.

Thanks for all the good wishes, everyone. God is good!

Congrats, she is beautiful. I would have had a dozen if they would just stay that little and precious. But since they didn't I only had one and just borrow the babies. LOL

Have fun building her a special house!!!