Who is this person?

Abunai

Hello all! Long time no see! I don't even know if anyone remembers me... I've been gone for a while. Back around Thanksgiving I got engaged. Then as I'm sure has happened to others I got so into my wedding planning that I dropped everything else! I haven't worked on any of my projects in way too long! I am getting some intense withdrawal now...

I finally got enough done on that front to relax for a while, and get the 'ol BH out again and keep working on it! I can't wait to catch up on what I've missed!

If anyone is curious about what all the planning is I've been doing I made a wedding website. You can see it here.

Welcome back! Know what you mean about RL taking you away...

Your wedding site is great It will be a lovely wedding! The chuch is soo pretty and the Pendleton room looks like the perfect place! Best of luck to you:)

Are backless weddingdresses with bathingsuit-type fronts the style? Also, think long & hard about the dress in relation to the ceremony. DS#1's second wife had a gloriously elegant gown totally overembroidered with pearl beads and sequins, and they were married in a nuptual High Mass and by the time the ceremony was over and she got up off her knees she could hardly walk back up the aisle, and I'm not sure how long it took the bead prints in her knees to fill back in!

Thanks everybody! It's been a lot of fun to plan things. I definitely have a while to figure out the dress (Thank goodness!) And my only worry about the Pendleton room is that we will lose all the guys to the union billiards room which is right across the hall! :-P

It's great to be back and see everyone's work! I enjoyed a fair bit of it myself last night!

I think the biggest mistake a bride makes is choosing a gown she 'loves' but doesn't take into consideration how it actually looks on her. I went to a wedding where the bride looked like a cannoli - tight roll with all the filling spilling out. A lot of people will see you more from the back - so choose a gown that makes your butt look good. Don't choose a gown that is huge when you have a small venue. Don't choose a slim slip gown with a large spacious venue.

Wedding websites are really nice. They keep everyone up to date on what is going on. No one can say - 'You didn't tell me' if it is posted for all to read.

I love the wedding website. I agree on the wedding march. I didn't have the wedding march either for my wedding. I went for Leanne Rimes "How Do I Live" for my wedding song. Great to see you back again. I can't wait to see more progress on the Beacon Hill.

Your wedding site is fab. I got married last year and had such fun organising the event and even more fun on the day itself. Don't be pressurised into chosing your dress. I tried on a dress in a shop and it was several sizes too small. The assistant was holding it together at the back and I was holding it up at the front. Even with all of that going on I knew it was "the one". On the big day, I felt a million dollars in it and my husbands niece referred to me as the princess all day. It was strapless (which earlier on in the process I said I was definately not having) and it had a full skirt but it was perfect.

I wore a tasteful kelly green dress when Fred and I got married. We were married by a justice of the peace. She was my worker..LOL I had been getting city medical insurance because my job did not offer it. Fred and I basically got married because he had excellent insurance with the hospital. She officiated and took me off the rolls at the same time..LOL

We see each other on occasion in our city and she still remembers.

Hello and welcome back I seem to remember you saying you may be busy soon with your wedding coming up! How funny that Brian was playing WoW (World of Warcraft) when you first met him, I am a bonfide wow addict love that game its perfect to play while waiting for glue/paint etc to dry lol!

I love your website and that Church is just gorgeous!

as far as the cleavage thing get one of those push up bras and you will be fine.

welcome back! I love the wedding site! The second gown is my favorite (not counting the ugly dress to throw off Brian).

No wedding march for us back when we married in 1980. I've always hated the traditional wedding music, so we chose our own. I wore my mom's 1940 wedding dress. Trouble was that it was heavy ecru satin with long medieval sleeves and a cathedral train. Our wedding was in August...in SC...hot as the blazes and a stormy humid day. My dear heart hubby to be broke into the university chapel the night before and changed the air conditioner cycle to be freezing during the ceremony (what a guy!!). This was an energy crunch time when people started putting timers on public building ac systems. Sadly we didn't think that the reception building on campus wouldn't have ac!