Ernie's 40% Off Sale!

Kitten

I got my gazebo kit today and immediately checked the back of the catalog to see if the 50% sale was happening this year. Unfortunately there will be no half-off sale, BUT there is a coupon for 40% off your most expensive item. Sooooo immediately my mind started working figures on various dollhouses that I want. I'd love to get the Bostonian by RGT or the Foxhall Manor. I really NEED to use the coupon to get an addition to my Queen Anne though. Sooo many possibilities, but only one coupon.

So what plans do any of you have for the sale?

I can't seem to make up my mind. Everytime I think I have it nailed down to just one thing, I start thinking about something else I'd like to have too! I'll probably change my mind another dozen times before April 1st!

I'm kind of leaning towards the RGT 2 window shop from the street of shops set. Then again I'd like to get the Beacon Hill and/or the Eastside Townhouse. I'd also like to get the RGT Newport, but that's not in the new catalog and I have to mail in my order, no online ordering for me right now.

So many choices and only one coupon! :lol:

I'm pretty sure you can still order the Newport and get the 40% off even if it's not in the newest catalog. All you need is the item number and you can get that off the website.

Call and be sure, but I think you can.

I am not sure what I am going to buy but I am definitely not buying a house this year. I have not completed my first house and I have seven more to go so I think I will just get a very special piece of furniture.

There are so many things I'd love, but I just used the "buy more save more" coupon, and you know how it is, I was so close to getting the free shipping I ordered a few more things...

But if I get something, I'd like another Houseworks shop. Prob the corner one for now. If I had more money, it would be the Houseworks kitchen kit and if I had a lot of money, hands down the East Side Townhouse!

I'm pretty sure you can still order the Newport and get the 40% off even if it's not in the newest catalog. All you need is the item number and you can get that off the website.

Thanks for the suggestion Tiffanie, I'm going to email them this evening! ('Course, that will just make my selection even harder!)

I haven't really picked anything yet. I don't have room for another house but I have to get something at 40% off. Hobby Lobby has 40% a lot but they never get anything new. Maybe I'll get the Aga range. I've been wanting one of those for awhile. Either the one with accessories or just the range.

I can't decided between a 1/144th scale Beacon Hill and the 1/2 scale doll family for the 1/2 scale stick build day house I'm making from miniatures.com. I think I'll probably get the dolls now and the house at another time...

I desparately need a couple of Chrysnbon kits, and wanted to use the free shipping coupon for them, but it's only good for the dates we'll be hiking the Panhandle Trace section of the FL Trail, so I guess I'll hold out for if we get to Ron's this year <sigh>

I cant decide what to get but I might go with another micro house. I really want to build another tiny Garfield to match my big one. Its so hard to decide with these sales! Theres just too many things I want to choose just one!

I'm going to wait and see what the spring fling is this year before I decide what I'm going to get from HBS. I've always wanted to do a old fashion general store. But I also want the Aga Range with Accessories. I've had my eye on that since it first appeared in the catalog.

I will be buying some furniture to fill these houses I'm donating, at least I think I might. I don't know, honestly. I've been afraid to look because I know I'm not going to keep it for myself and I don't want to fall in love with it.

how many houses are you donating? that's so nice of you. I'm like that when I go christmas shopping, I keep finding that perfect item (sweater, blouse, shoes, or whatever) that I want or could use when I'm looking for gifts for other people.

I am VERY much anticipating the 40% off sale!! I just got done building my Foxhall Manor (complete with the 2 side additions). She is gorgeous. I know she will keep getting better as i add flooring, furniture, etc. So this sale is coming not any too soon.

Only problem is I cannot seem to get my hands on the coupon code. I called and emailed them for a catalog. After weeks of waiting for it after the email, I did not get one. I called them to see what the problem was, and they did not know. They never had my information in their system. So I give them my info over the phone----I want that coupon code!! Still no catalog in the mail, and April 1st is almost here. Believe me, I have a lot I want and I don't want to miss out on such a great deal. It seems like they don't care if I am their customer or not, and lets just say I have not been impressed with their customer service......but that doesn't change the fact that I want to get 40% off my rather large order!!!

Is there anyone who can help!!!

Hi Betty, just to clarify, the coupon is not 40% off your total order. It is 40% off your highest priced item only (so only one item can use the coupon). Hope you receive your catalog soon. Although I emailed them several times for a catalog, I did not recieve mine until I ordered through the web and I recieved it with my first order.