Greenleaf's Third Annual Spring Fling Contest

Introducing Our Third Annual Spring Fling Contest

Winners-Bungalow-350.jpg

Greenleaf is proud to announce the start of our third annual Spring Fling Contest! Last years contest was such fun, we decided to step it up a notch with a bigger project and bigger prizes! The Winners Bungalow is just what you need to get you in the spring mood! It's a unique house with a lot of potential and we honestly can't wait to see what you do with it!

Just like last year, we are making it extra interesting; we're going to name this new building after the winner! That's right, instead of the Winners Bungalow, we'll rename it after you - for example, Annie's Lobster Shack! Now how cool is that? New this year is a young Miniaturist category for ages 15 and under!

In an effort to keep the contest affordable, we are offering this years contest house with a roof upgrade option. Please refer to the picture below. The standard roof on the right offers the appearance of a metal roof. The upgraded roof on the left is made up of wood slats that offers a unique alternative. Please select your roof option when ordering. Please note that there is an additional charge of $4.95 for the upgrade.

Spring-Fling-Roofs-forum-small.jpg

In a nutshell, just submit a picture of a scene with your Winners Bungalow and you might win one of these great prizes below. The best news is that Greenleaf has put together a special deal on the Winners Bungalow for $14.95 with FREE SHIPPING on your order* (more details below)! So join us in the fun as well celebrate the seasons!

The Prizes

First Prize - A $500 Gift Certificate to the Greenleaf Company Store

store-large.jpg

That's right, $500 to spend as you want in the Greenleaf Company Store! That's enough to buy our flagship model, the Garfield Dollhouse!

Second Prize - A $250 Gift Certificate to the Greenleaf Company Store

store-large.jpg

That's right, $250 to spend as you want in the Greenleaf Company Store! That's enough to buy the Select Edition of the Brookwood Dollhouse! The Select Edition of the Brookwood Dollhouse is a special production run in which we upgrade the kit to the finest birch plywood we could find. It is back in stock and available here.

Third Prize - A $125 Gift Certificate to the Greenleaf Company Store

store-large.jpg

That's right, $125 to spend as you want in the Greenleaf Company Store! That's enough to buy our Limited Edition Arthur Dollhouse or maybe a Deluxe Dollhouse Lighting Kit.

The Young Miniaturist Prizes

15 years old and under

First Prize - A Aster Cottage Dollhouse Kit

aster-cottage-dollhouse.jpg

The Aster Cottage has been a long time favorite for miniaturist of all ages. After a long absence, this dollhouse is again available at the Greenleaf Company Store.

Value: $58.99

Second Prize - A Strorybook Cottage Dollhouse Kit

storybook-dollhouse.jpg

The Storybook Dollhouse kit is a perfect project for both new and seasoned miniaturist. It's charm is just the beginning and the included furniture makes it a complete package.

Value: $48.00

Third Prize - A Sugar Plum Dollhouse Kit

sugarplum-dollhouse.jpg

The Sugarplum Dollhouse Kit is a cute house that doesn't disappoint. This is also a complete house with furniture, so all your needs are met!

Value: $38.99

The Details

You will need a Winners Bungalow which is available at a special price of $14.95 with FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the US*. Just go to the Greenleaf Insider Sale by March 31, 2009 and during the checkout process, enter the Promotion Code: SPRING-FLING-09

store-code-small.jpg

Enter here on the shipping page during checkout

Decorate your Winner's Bungalow and include it in a scene, maybe next to your dollhouse or in a garden setting, whatever strikes your fancy. You can also turn your bungalow into ANYTHING your imagination can dream up. Please note there is only one entry per member.

Submit your 3 BEST pictures to thewinner@greenleafdollhouses.com by Memorial Day, May 25, 2009, with the words in the subject line "I'm a winner". You can include a short description of your project.

A select group of Greenleaf Staff, not Forum Staff, but the people that actually make your dollhouses, will select the winners based on originality.

The winners will be announced the first week in June and all the submissions will be uploaded to a special gallery for all to enjoy!

Order your Winners Bungalow here for $14.95 with FREE SHIPPING*

Good Luck everyone!

*Greenleaf is providing a delivered price just for this contest that is below cost. We're sorry that the free shipping only applies to US members, but we urge our members outside the US to still participate in this contest. We have pre-stripped the houses to minimize the box size and setup a discounted shipping rate to help you out. There is an additional $6.00 to Canada and $16.00 to everywhere else outside the USA. Please select the appropriate destination on the Winners Bungalow page. Please ignore the additional shipping shown at check out. It is a limitation of our system and we won't charge you the extra money.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to be fun dean!! Is it six dollars to ship to Canada or 6 plus the 16? I entered the promotion, and it is charging me the 16 as well, just making sure.

This is going to be fun dean!! Is it six dollars to ship to Canada or 6 plus the 16? I entered the promotion, and it is charging me the 16 as well, just making sure.

Thanks for pointing that out Corwin! Just ignore the extra shipping. We wont bill you for it. I'll make a note in the post above.

Thanks and good luck!

Dean

ok this is the same as what happened to me last year and i stuffed the whole order up and missed out ^_^

Dean...paypal is showing $180US....it will only charge $30.95US? hope so as i aint got $180 in there lol...please confirm? sorry to be a pain but i definately dont want to miss out ^_^

Edit: i appear to have ordered twice :( ?...gawd why am i so dumb in the technical department :(:blink:

Would it be possible to get the dimensions?

it says somewhere...dunno where after my 'too excited' ordering stuff ups ^_^........that its 18''W 8''D and 16'' H

And yayyyyyyyyy to Dean he is fixing my stuff ups :blink:

My husband wants to do this. Does he have to become a member here? (You know - my subcontractor, who helps me with all my building.) We'd likely end up doing it jointly....will that be a problem??

My husband wants to do this. Does he have to become a member here? (You know - my subcontractor, who helps me with all my building.) We'd likely end up doing it jointly....will that be a problem??

No membership required Ann! In fact, we got quite a few entries last year from outside the forum.

Best of luck to both of you!

Dean

Gosh I hope soo too cause thats what my plan was!!! Ordered mine just now :blink:

Technically Dean did just say "picture of a scene with your Winners Bungalow" but I'll wait till he replies and of course till the kit gets here hehe

what fun!!

Dean, are we allowed to bash two kits together for the contest?