Greenleaf's Third Annual Spring Fling Contest

Wowsers, oh WOWSERS ;) ...the eye-candy is spectacular!! This is truly the best Fling yet, and we don't even have all the entries to view yet...ya'll have just blown me away with how creative and beautiful all the entries are...truly amazing and a big round of applause to everyone :rofl: YOU ALL ROCK!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes...if you didn't, you might want to join the other thread here, directed to the technical folks, talking about having submitted an entry but no confirmation. It MAY be that everyone is away with it being a holiday, combined with the fact that so many folks are entering "at the last minute", so they're swamped. But it's worth submitting an inquiry in that other thread, so you can be "counted" ;)

Er... What thread?

So welcome, and no not yet, but I am sure that as soon as our Greenleafers are back at work in the morning there will be one, and don't I know the feeling, am yawning so bad the jaws are hurting... Need to get up to bed as I have a hectic day in the morning... am just going to check out the gallery once (or twice more LOL) before I actually do sign of....

Hugs

So I unveiled my gallery.....

I loved my little casita until I saw what the rest of yu had done with your kits....now I'm jealous I didn't think of that! Heh...everyone's entries look great! I sure don't envy the judges!

OK I have not been able to be away form this computer all day !!!! I have been bowled over I say just out of the chair !!

I feel that if I break away I would miss something !! Fantail I lost it when I saw yours !! I .....I ...just lost it ...in a good way !! You would not believe that we used to have a club in Orlando shaped just like that LOL .....

I gotta get away to eat !!! lol but I will be back ! Everyone I am so dang impressed with the amazing talent here !! Gosh you guys and gals are amazingly creative !!!

Got to add a round of applause to all who have entered this year. The standard of all of the entries I have looked at is very high. I'm glad I didn't enter, I have far too much to learn judging by the quality of these pieces.

Best of luck to all of you and even more luck to the judges who have to select winners - not a job I envy.

Jo

x

We never stop learning that is always something that I have no clue about !! And this contest is about the fun and for me to slap my head and go wow lol . I second the applause !!

OK I gotta pull away form the forum lol !! food !! lol

So I unveiled my gallery.....

I loved my little casita until I saw what the rest of yu had done with your kits....now I'm jealous I didn't think of that! Heh...everyone's entries look great! I sure don't envy the judges!

Lindsay, I love your little casita too! So much detail-- now I'm jealous!

I have uploaded most of my photos, however the battery on my laptop died, and there isn't any power plug here. I'll try to post more later. I haven't even seen anyone else's pictures since I was so worried about getting mine posted.

There is so much Eye Candy in the Gallery!! You all did a Super Terrific Job this year's Spring Fling Project!! I am just drooling! I just uploaded some of my daughters Spring Fling Club House pictures in the Greenleaf Gallery. They could not wait until I took pictures so they could finally "play" with it!! I know that fence will be broken off in the next hour or so :) Most of their stickers fell off last night and so they decided to just leave those ones off. Here is a picture of them actually getting messy while creating their house together:

http://gallery.me.com/toppdollar/100464

Well, I posted pics of my entry in my albums, but after seeing some of the other entries, I wish I could take them back. Some really amazing work out there folks ! :) The skill & imagination of the people on here always is fantastic ! Great work everyone.

Steve in PA

Well, I posted pics of my entry in my albums, but after seeing some of the other entries, I wish I could take them back. Some really amazing work out there folks ! :) The skill & imagination of the people on here always is fantastic ! Great work everyone.

Steve in PA

LOL I felt the exact same way Steve! I love your little shop! (And not just because I work at a Lawn Mower Repair Shop! ) hehe

I don't have enough posts to be able to post my entry. :rofl: There are so many really creative ideas! I was so looking forward to posting mine too. Oh well, maybe next time.

You do now! All you need is 5 -- and this is number 5!!!! :)

Well I've posted my Spring Fling. Be gentle folks this is my very first totally completed miniature project. It was so much fun and even more exciting that's it is finally done and submitted. I'm glad I'm not a judge on this one. There is so much imagination and wonderful talent. Great job everyone.

There is so much Eye Candy in the Gallery!! You all did a Super Terrific Job this year's Spring Fling Project!! I am just drooling! I just uploaded some of my daughters Spring Fling Club House pictures in the Greenleaf Gallery. They could not wait until I took pictures so they could finally "play" with it!! I know that fence will be broken off in the next hour or so :) Most of their stickers fell off last night and so they decided to just leave those ones off. Here is a picture of them actually getting messy while creating their house together:

http://gallery.me.com/toppdollar/100464

They did a fantastic job - its adorable!!! WOW!

Doreen