Greenleaf's Third Annual Spring Fling Contest

I have made my mind up what I am doing (haven't actually ordered it yet!), the other ideas I had were a childs play house with whymsical paint job etc, or a really dilapidated, abandoned farm building in the middle of a field.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an email saying that it's been shipped! Yay!

No tracking number though, and still doesn't show "Ontario" in the shipping address. :groucho: Really not sure how that's going to work. Please keep your fingers crossed for me that it gets here safely.

Thank you Traci. USPS knows that it is out there but does not have info on it.

Jeffrey,

Have you had anything delivered by Greenleaf before? I live on the border of RI and CT. I usually get my packages within a few days of the order. It is usually surprisingly fast!

I had a package delivered in two days once!

So if you ordered, you should see it soon. We are close to Santa Dean.

nope this is my first order from the greenleaf store. i know we are pretty close. im expecting tomorrow or wed. HBS is very good with shipping and since greenleaf is closer to us than HBS i expect it should be about the same or better.

And not so much that USPS is slow. Its just that Ive found that by the time they update the tracking info my package has been in my house for 2 days alredy. :groucho:

I ordered one for me and one for my daughter. :wave: I already told her what ever we do it has to be with what we have around here...

That's exactly what I decided I'd have to do! I've been pulling out my boxes of supplies, and going through my files - doing a lot of research on the computer, as what I'm planning to do is not all that familiar to me. I can't believe how much fun I'm having already, and the kit hasn't even arrived yet! :groucho: I do happen to have a few things that are exactly right for what I'm doing. Something I had thought of doing before, but wasn't all that keen on - now that I'm getting this kit, it makes it a perfect project to do!

So I am having problems, I don't have a credit card. I picked the telephone option but by the time I get home from work its too late to call you. Are there other options, like money order? I live in Quebec, Canada, by the way I was also charged the $16 as mentioned by another Canadian member. Can that be changed also? I really would like to participate if at all possible.

I'm sure there's something that can be done, Vanessa. BTW, they won't be charging that much for the shipping - it will be the special $6.00 charge to Canada. (For this contest only.)

Maybe Dean, or another member of staff will PM you about it. Greenleaf (Dean) will bend over backwards and jump through flaming hoops of fire, to help the members here! :yes:

Pat, I don't think Ernie (from HBS?) has anything to do with contest. I could be wrong ... but I don't think so.

So I am having problems, I don't have a credit card. I picked the telephone option but by the time I get home from work its too late to call you. Are there other options, like money order? I live in Quebec, Canada, by the way I was also charged the $16 as mentioned by another Canadian member. Can that be changed also? I really would like to participate if at all possible.

They take pay pal i am not sure of money order, as for the extra fee they refunded mine, i really like ordering form them.

I usaly get my order within a week, and its nice that it goes out the next day. . .

Tracking Detail

Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 03/25/2009.

Soooo when I get home from work today it should be there! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

I am getting the Aster Cottage too and I am excited to get my hands on that :yes:

ME TOO! :lol:

The tracking information for this item was received by the US Postal Service at 07:00 AM on 03/23/2009, but the item has not yet been scanned in the mailstream. Please check back later. :yes:

Did you try the second link in the confirm email? The first link takes you to that weird track page. But the second takes you to the USPS track page - if you copy the track number from the email and paste there, it should give you more info. I don't think the other one will work until it is delivered.

Your item arrived at 8:40 AM on March 25, 2009 in NEW LONDON, CT 06320.

WooHOOOOOO!!

It is coming today! It is coming today!

Oh boy, I surely needed this. I have to clean off the dining room table now.

Yippeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Come on Mailman! Okay..Let`s hope he is off today and it is his sub. She always comes at about 11am. Otherwise I have to wait till 1pm.

:yes: Whoa........just ordered my first Spring Fling house for my first SF contest. Am very

excited to get started. Have no concrete idea yet but my mind is spinning!! Good

luck to us all..just have fun! LLyn M.