Greenleaf's Third Annual Spring Fling Contest

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a lot different than what was originally stated in the Spring Fling email which was <LI>Assembled Dollhouse Dimensions:

15" W x 8" D x 16" H

Thanks for sharing!

Phew... good thing I didn't put up anything permanent!

Let the games begin!

How long do we have? Until Memorial day..May 25..so that is approx. 8 weeks. That should be enough time. Those pics I posted with MonsterFace..that is it. I am not sharing a morsel..I sound mean dont I ?

I am so proud of my idea. I have already started working on it since the kit was built. I foraged in the yard. I am scouring the internet for supplies. I have a list and pictures for reference. I have ziploc bags with stuff in them.. tools strewn about..this is going to be very fun!

i have been scouring the dollar stores with all the change i found in the couch cushions. this project is going to be a toughie because i am completely broke!

i have been scouring the dollar stores with all the change i found in the couch cushions. this project is going to be a toughie because i am completely broke!

Is there anything in particular you are looking for? I mean if are you looking for dollar store mini furniture. I think I may have a few laying around still in their packages. Let me know.

nah just looking for anything that could be useful. nothing in particular. i found bags of mini stones for floral arrangements that is going to make a good foundation. Thats the only thing im giving up :yes:

Yippee, Anna's "in"! Wouldn't have been nearly as much fun if you weren't joining us. :D

Thanks for the info, Heidi - and especially the pic with the coke bottle. It's larger than I thought!

Jeffrey - a stone foundation, huh? Careful what you let slip! This is where the fun really starts - vague comments, whispers, secrets - in the backstreets of Greenleaf Village.

THE GAME'S AFOOT!!

I won't whine, I won't whine, I won't waaaahhhhhh! :D

Mine still isn't showing up at USPS. And I live 2 hours north of Andrea! (happy for you, though Andrea!)

Oh well, back to being a grown up. I really do have plenty I could be working on, especially now, thanks to you Heidi for taking the time to measure for us! Much appreciated!!!

ahhhh inside measurements :)

Ruh Roh....its bigger than i thought...ooooo noooooooo maybe a total rethink :(

Ahh well i have plenty of time before my kit comes :)...Noooooooo i am going to MAKE my idea work no matter what the sizes :D

I won't whine, I won't whine, I won't waaaahhhhhh! :D

Mine still isn't showing up at USPS. And I live 2 hours north of Andrea! (happy for you, though Andrea!)

Oh well, back to being a grown up. I really do have plenty I could be working on, especially now, thanks to you Heidi for taking the time to measure for us! Much appreciated!!!

When did you place your order? I placed mine this past Friday. I hope you get yours soon!!

Thanks alot Heidi! :D I"ll cut off an 1 1/2 inch off my ground floor template! I was thinking about the space under the low end of the roof and realized it I left off the trim, nothing would be supporting the roof on that side. I'll let the brain work on it a little more.

When did you place your order? I placed mine this past Friday. I hope you get yours soon!!

Funny story actually....

I did a search for "spring fling" at the Greenleaf store last Thursday afternoon, the 19th, and found it! So I placed my order. I got an email from Dean within minutes asking how I had found it since it wasn't supposed to be up yet! He was so very nice about it, and said it gave them a laugh. I felt bad, but he said it was o.k. as long as didn't tell before the official message went out. So, I was easily one of the first to order, guess the fates are punishing me for my haste. :) I got my shipping confirmation early Friday morning, too. I'm sure it will be here soon, the post office that my stuff has to go through is really busy and I think that can make things take longer. I just feel like a kid waiting for Christmas! And stomping my foot is not helping this time, either!

Have you had fun with yours today? :D

Funny story actually....

I did a search for "spring fling" at the Greenleaf store last Thursday afternoon, the 19th, and found it! So I placed my order. I got an email from Dean within minutes asking how I had found it since it wasn't supposed to be up yet! He was so very nice about it, and said it gave them a laugh. I felt bad, but he said it was o.k. as long as didn't tell before the official message went out.

:D imagining the panic on Deans face :)

Funny story actually....

I did a search for "spring fling" at the Greenleaf store last Thursday afternoon, the 19th, and found it! So I placed my order. I got an email from Dean within minutes asking how I had found it since it wasn't supposed to be up yet! He was so very nice about it, and said it gave them a laugh. I felt bad, but he said it was o.k. as long as didn't tell before the official message went out. So, I was easily one of the first to order, guess the fates are punishing me for my haste. :) I got my shipping confirmation early Friday morning, too. I'm sure it will be here soon, the post office that my stuff has to go through is really busy and I think that can make things take longer. I just feel like a kid waiting for Christmas! And stomping my foot is not helping this time, either!

Have you had fun with yours today? :D

I've had a great time. My hubby came home and got really excited too. Very cute. I hope you get your house today!!

I have to go out and buy some supplies today. I hope I find things I need at AC Moore. I know I have 2 months to do it but one of the things I want to do, I have to really do today if I want to move forward with this.

WTG Corwin! Speedy Gonzalez!