Another newbie

dolleyesX

Hey there. My name is Elyssa (Lyss for short). When I was 15, I'd gotten my first Greenleaf dollhouse (the Willowcrest); Im turning 22 this year. It's a seemingy never-ending project, because whenever Im in the store, I manage to find something new to add to it, but lately, I've been trying to find more d.i.y miniature making ideas. The newest house I got (and am currently building) is The Lily.

Well, just wanted to say hi, and thank you for letting me be a part of this community :groucho:

- Lyss.

Hi there. My name is Elyssa (Lyss for short).I got my first Greenleaf dollhouse when I was 5 (Im 21 now). The first house I'd gotten was the Willowcrest. I am currently working on building the Lily. Although the Willowcrest is done, Im sure you know what I mean when I say that it is neve really done, lol. New ideas for it constantly come and go. Me in a craft store is a dangerous thing :X Lately, though, I've been trying to think of (and research) d.i.y. crafting ideas for miniatures. I'd like to use more household items.

Well, just stopping by to say hey to everyone, and thank you for letting me be a part of your community :groucho:

- Lyss.

I see your 'puter hiccupped, so I'll welcome you to the little family on this post, Lyss :( I make everything that goes into all my houses, most of it from "found" items. In your research if you have not yet discovered Patricia King, DO so. She is the Queen of recycling.

Hello Lyss! :(

Welcome to the neighborhhood! Sounds lite you're hooked, so, as we say here in Utah, "this IS the PLACE!".

Can't wait to see pictures of your Willowcrest and progress on your Lily. Once you have 5 posts, you can create a gallery.