Where would you rather live?

Hallowell

New Zealand would be my place of choice......in a very large old house......with a curving staircase that I would feel every so elegant - even if I were falling down it! And a large yard with pet Tazmanian Devils!

Hmmm...good question Greg. So, if someone decides to live in a dollhouse, do the imitation items in the house become real? For example, would I get to eat the wonderful mini foods I created for the McKinley Christmas? If so, I want to live there. :yes:

I want to live in my dream world... where it is mostly warm and sunny but on my occassion when I want

it to rain to watch it and have a nice sleep weather...

I want it to be around 85 degree's most of the time... with very light wind..

I want about 10 acres and a nice house with plenty of room for my crafts and living space for the real life people to stay...

all fenced in for my dogs to have plenty of room to run and roam and have fun...

money not a problem and live my life quiet and simple and mini all day if I want...

awwwwwwwwww that is my dream...

oh and a good man to cook my meals LOLOL

I want to live in my dream world... where it is mostly warm and sunny but on my occassion when I want

it to rain to watch it and have a nice sleep weather...

I want it to be around 85 degree's most of the time... with very light wind..

I want about 10 acres and a nice house with plenty of room for my crafts and living space for the real life people to stay...

all fenced in for my dogs to have plenty of room to run and roam and have fun...

money not a problem and live my life quiet and simple and mini all day if I want...

awwwwwwwwww that is my dream...

that does sound amazing :yes: sigh if we could only live like that

oh and a good man to cook my meals LOLOL

I would rather live in my dollhouses. In real life, Im rather bland with my decor and I dont have many things. I also like to live in places that arent huge. I cant imagine myself living in a real Victorian house. Too much housework, space and Im not particularly fond of old things. I hate fixer uppers too. My sister would LOVE to live in an old Victorian but not me. Ill take my mini houses any day.

My only DH has 2 walls, no roof and stairs that go nowhere, so for the time being I would prefer to stay where I am. However, if living in a DH means that you don't have any of the stresses of everyday life, no bills, no health concerns, no job, and kids who stay where you put them until you actually move them, then give me the dolls house anyday.

Jo

X

I think i'd like to swan around in my Beacon Hill ...only because if you compared it to the size of my RL house, my tiny abode would all quite easily fit into the ground floor of the Beacon :D

I am with Rebecca here. I like my real house. I can build lots of little houses and close my eyes and dream that I am little and living in one. And I can live in a different house all the time.

I would love to HAVE real little people (like the borrowers) to come and live in my houses. I would be happy to put in running water for them. No mice, thank you. Not even Stuart Little.

Anywhere there ISN'T snow!! :o

Without a doubt I'd much rather live in my Beacon Hill (aka Pennethorne Manor). Of course I'd have to kick out the Pennethorne's . . .

I'd definitely choose my RL house. In miniature the grand homes are amazing. In RL they'd being dusting, vacuuming, cleaning nightmares! I'll take my split-level shoebox any day of the week...

In fact, that's our mantra when we drive by McMansions. Beautiful. but I'd get lost inside and wouldn't ever want to clean it!

In miniature the grand homes are amazing. In RL they'd being dusting, vacuuming, cleaning nightmares! I'll take my split-level shoebox any day of the week...

In fact, that's our mantra when we drive by McMansions. Beautiful. but I'd get lost inside and wouldn't ever want to clean it!

I totally agree. I would love to live in my BH but I do not want to have to clean it.

My dream house would be all one level (I can't do stairs very well) with a large attic that could be used for a large craft room. When my husband and I were looking at houses we seen one like that. A nice large house that had a huge attic. I fell in love with that house but the bad things were that it had no bathtub. It only had a stand up shower stall and a small one at that. And the bathroom was laid out that I could not even take the shower stall out and replace it with a tub. So we had to pass on it.